Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
kikki7 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Loved this. So sweet and honest.
joyosix chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
oh my goodness-how do you do this over and over- I laugh I get teary I laugh in one read-amazing.
My favorite line " that a promise of a future is such a better gift that a history of a past" so true.
I just loved nervous first time Edward-you so captured that feeling in words of-make the bed don't make the bed-make dinner don't make dinner-poor guy. And the part of self preservation and how hard it is to be in the nerd herd in high school.
And the ending-Polaris-the navigational star (a theme for you I think-it reminded me of departures) and then
"This time I do what I am supposed to do" (thanks Rose for that good advice) and yet-and yet you keep writing all this wonderfulness!
Thanks for sharing xo bb jo6
looie chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
There's more!? I so was no expecting a continuation of this one, so I was so so excited when I got an update for it.

And this was absolutely perfect. Edward is hilarious and geeky and gorgeous and I kept finding myself smiling at his ranting. And I loved the glimpses of Rose and Jasper that we got in this one. And Bella... I love her.

This whole thing was sweet and sensitive and hilarious and fun and absolutely gorgeous. If you ever do wanna add even more to this lovely story, I'm in!

Love it! :) xx
DreamerRoad chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
These kids touched my heart. Especially this adorable, sweet geeky Edward.

And, as much as I loved everything else, I have to say how great that older sister/younger brother conversation was between E & R. Just enough humor, just enough serious, and perfect insight into their sibling history.

Loved this quick little story...
elaine67 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
A true love story
mo kagen chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
"... handful of stars that she strung up just for me."
deeelightful!
cbsparkle chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was perfect - I have adored all of your Edwards! Now...how about a futuretake? xoxo
Bow to your sensei chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Gah...you slay me with your writing. You really do.

Thank you.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
That was so sweet. He was a definite sweetward.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
So so sweet.
blueeyes11354 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Happy sigh. The sweetest words I've read in a long time.
SparksFly15 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Oh. My. God. Best deflowering in all of Fandom. Love your EPOV!

xoxo,
SF
Libbaz chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I love this story! I love all the rambling That Edward does In his head.
happyhippy chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Lots of love!
NKubie chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
truly mediocre virginity-losing sex - Reason #1 why I love you soooo much!

if I somehow get to keep Bella forever, I'll tattoo that star right in the middle of my chest, right over my heart, so that she always knows where she belongs. - Reason #2 why I love you soooo much!

Now is this the end? I probably can't look like any more of a douche than I already do for not realizing it said "complete" after chapter one was posted and then rec'ing like it's a WIP, but I just want to make sure that this is it, it. Don't get me wrong; I LOVE this Edward (and Bella), but I don't want to hope for more and then realize there isn't any. So, just checking.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this lovely story. The insecurities, humor, fairy lights and stars on the ceiling (my daughter has the winter sky, btw) is all just perfect!

xo