Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
elaine67 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
A true love story
mo kagen chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
"... handful of stars that she strung up just for me."
cbsparkle chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you! That was perfect - I have adored all of your Edwards! about a futuretake? xoxo
Bow to your sensei chapter 2 . 5/5/2013 slay me with your writing. You really do.

Thank you.
CullensTwiMistress chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
That was so sweet. He was a definite sweetward.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
So so sweet.
blueeyes11354 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Happy sigh. The sweetest words I've read in a long time.
SparksFly15 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Oh. My. God. Best deflowering in all of Fandom. Love your EPOV!

Libbaz chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I love this story! I love all the rambling That Edward does In his head.
happyhippy chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Lots of love!
NKubie chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
truly mediocre virginity-losing sex - Reason #1 why I love you soooo much!

if I somehow get to keep Bella forever, I'll tattoo that star right in the middle of my chest, right over my heart, so that she always knows where she belongs. - Reason #2 why I love you soooo much!

Now is this the end? I probably can't look like any more of a douche than I already do for not realizing it said "complete" after chapter one was posted and then rec'ing like it's a WIP, but I just want to make sure that this is it, it. Don't get me wrong; I LOVE this Edward (and Bella), but I don't want to hope for more and then realize there isn't any. So, just checking.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this lovely story. The insecurities, humor, fairy lights and stars on the ceiling (my daughter has the winter sky, btw) is all just perfect!

AH Darling chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
So very, very sweet. I am so glad that you shared a bit more of these two with us. Thank you!
daiseys chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Really cute story. Would like a future take with them. Maybe 10 years down the road.
Charmie77 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Awh, I'm gushing over these two
Anton M chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Best fuckin' portrayal of a guy losing virginity, ever. Pardon my language.
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »