Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
SparksFly15 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Oh. My. God. Best deflowering in all of Fandom. Love your EPOV!

xoxo,
SF
Libbaz chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I love this story! I love all the rambling That Edward does In his head.
happyhippy chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Lots of love!
NKubie chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
truly mediocre virginity-losing sex - Reason #1 why I love you soooo much!

if I somehow get to keep Bella forever, I'll tattoo that star right in the middle of my chest, right over my heart, so that she always knows where she belongs. - Reason #2 why I love you soooo much!

Now is this the end? I probably can't look like any more of a douche than I already do for not realizing it said "complete" after chapter one was posted and then rec'ing like it's a WIP, but I just want to make sure that this is it, it. Don't get me wrong; I LOVE this Edward (and Bella), but I don't want to hope for more and then realize there isn't any. So, just checking.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this lovely story. The insecurities, humor, fairy lights and stars on the ceiling (my daughter has the winter sky, btw) is all just perfect!

xo
Nan
AH Darling chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
So very, very sweet. I am so glad that you shared a bit more of these two with us. Thank you!
daiseys chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Really cute story. Would like a future take with them. Maybe 10 years down the road.
Charmie77 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Awh, I'm gushing over these two
Anton M chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Best fuckin' portrayal of a guy losing virginity, ever. Pardon my language.
Pussy.Riot3 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This is seriously the cutest thing I've ever read. I want more!
trekgeezer chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Loved this. More, please?
Charmie77 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
The love I have for these two...I can't even! #somuch
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I absolutely LOVE that she went thru all that trouble for his first time. That was soo romantic! Even men need a memorable first time. My heart! I loved that. Thanks so much!
tulips3 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Rose was great, to funny. He was so worried.
Them together, so sweet. Perfect for them. :)
Readingmama chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This was great fun. Thanks for writing
NPakus chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
So, so many beautiful words in this piece!
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »