Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is so, Freaking. CUTE! 3

I absolutely loved it - your geeky Edward was totally adorkable! :P What I find really incredible is how well you seem to have gotten into the mindset of a sweet-but-horny teenage male. (And as a big David Tennant fan, I love the Dr Who references! 3)

I've read quite a few of your fics now, and I think that's genuinely one of my favourite things about your stuff; you're so extremely versatile. Every take on Edward and Bella that you write is unique, yet your characters are always believable and just...very real. You write them in such an honest way that I find myself believing the story could happen, no matter how 'fantastical' it might be (Departures is a great example of what I mean here. I hope I'm making sense!)

You really do have a gift. And even unbeta'd - as a side-note, I hope your beta's cat is found ok! - the quality of your writing is stellar. Love it. Can't wait for anything else you decide to write :)
xtothey chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Love love love!
fergi81 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Loved it.
covenmama chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awesome! How many of us would have loved for an Edward back then in the same 17 year old situation?!
Very cute one shot!
maphie chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
So adorable. I don't think you need a beta btw. Liked the story, liked the pacing, liked the dialogue. Thanks for posting!
rtgirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
another bit of heaven, sweets. I adore your words so much. seriously, you and maybe 2 others are the only people in my ficbox these days and lordy I just can't quit you. thank you for sharing your creativity with us again! (and i'm so sorry to hear about the cat! hopefully he/she will come home soon!)
TheFanWhoWasntThere chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was cute and lovely to read - I can't get over how prolific you are! Thank you for sharing this late night in the pharmacy with us. I especially loved being inside the mind of nerdy Edward - a pretty neat place to be! :)
mzcullen58 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I sure wish this could be continued I really like it.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Ah, this was wonderful. Geeky AwkWard is probably first or second as my most favorite kind of Edward. Thank you for getting it down and sharing it with us!
Danatech chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Sweet O/S Love it!
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Be still my heart! You're writing high school! Yay! I'm sorry to hear about your beta and her cat problems. I'm always available-even just one chapter or on trial or whatever you need. Purely
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Aaawwww. A perfectly imperfect Bella and Edward. Loved this one shot; it was so sweet. Thank you for writing!
Chocolatine chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
So sweet and funny and... Well, your fics are always great :D
And I love Dr Who !
And kudos for talking about abortion.
twiclare chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Edward was so sweet, awkward and protective and just lovely.
eesti chapter 1 . 5/1/2013