Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
fergi81 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Loved it.
covenmama chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awesome! How many of us would have loved for an Edward back then in the same 17 year old situation?!
Very cute one shot!
maphie chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
So adorable. I don't think you need a beta btw. Liked the story, liked the pacing, liked the dialogue. Thanks for posting!
rtgirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
another bit of heaven, sweets. I adore your words so much. seriously, you and maybe 2 others are the only people in my ficbox these days and lordy I just can't quit you. thank you for sharing your creativity with us again! (and i'm so sorry to hear about the cat! hopefully he/she will come home soon!)
TheFanWhoWasntThere chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This was cute and lovely to read - I can't get over how prolific you are! Thank you for sharing this late night in the pharmacy with us. I especially loved being inside the mind of nerdy Edward - a pretty neat place to be! :)
mzcullen58 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I sure wish this could be continued I really like it.
HollBeth chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Ah, this was wonderful. Geeky AwkWard is probably first or second as my most favorite kind of Edward. Thank you for getting it down and sharing it with us!
Danatech chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Sweet O/S Love it!
purelyamuse chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Be still my heart! You're writing high school! Yay! I'm sorry to hear about your beta and her cat problems. I'm always available-even just one chapter or on trial or whatever you need. Purely
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Aaawwww. A perfectly imperfect Bella and Edward. Loved this one shot; it was so sweet. Thank you for writing!
Chocolatine chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
So sweet and funny and... Well, your fics are always great :D
And I love Dr Who !
And kudos for talking about abortion.
twiclare chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Edward was so sweet, awkward and protective and just lovely.
eesti chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
What a beautiful Edward! Thank you. Eesti
LayAtHomeMom chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Really enjoyed this little slice of sweetness... Loved everything about the awkward reconnection, the back story and the characters vulnerability. Part of me wants to beg you to expand because I'd love to see where these two go from here - but by the same token - I love where they are now with the endless possibilities.

Thank you for your fantastic writing and wonderful story! It's always a good day for fan-fiction when there is a Fic Chick update in my inbox :)
whiskeytwins chapter 1 . 5/1/2013