Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
88897654 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This story was so adorable. It gave me butterflies. :P
I love all of your writing and this has to be one of my new favourites.
Reading this was a highlight in my day.
katsword chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Love!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
So so sweet. Thanks to you I have non à big banana smile. There is no better way to start my day.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awesome...:)
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was cute.
Isabetta chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Cute:) Loved it.
Mell C chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
What a sweet story. Thanks!
Smella chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Love it. Would love to hear more from this adorkable nerdward.
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
What a jewel, both the story and Edward. I'd say he's a lot more than sort-of chivalrous, especially after offering to stand by when she told Charlie. I'm glad Bella finally came to her senses.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Thank you for a perfect afternoon Geegward surprise! Man that brightened up my afternoon.
elle4ocean chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Well, that was just about the cutest thing I've ever read. 3 Thank you for your words. :)
x-NewGirlInTown-x chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is so, Freaking. CUTE! 3

I absolutely loved it - your geeky Edward was totally adorkable! :P What I find really incredible is how well you seem to have gotten into the mindset of a sweet-but-horny teenage male. (And as a big David Tennant fan, I love the Dr Who references! 3)

I've read quite a few of your fics now, and I think that's genuinely one of my favourite things about your stuff; you're so extremely versatile. Every take on Edward and Bella that you write is unique, yet your characters are always believable and just...very real. You write them in such an honest way that I find myself believing the story could happen, no matter how 'fantastical' it might be (Departures is a great example of what I mean here. I hope I'm making sense!)

You really do have a gift. And even unbeta'd - as a side-note, I hope your beta's cat is found ok! - the quality of your writing is stellar. Love it. Can't wait for anything else you decide to write :)
xtothey chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Love love love!
fergi81 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Loved it.
covenmama chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awesome! How many of us would have loved for an Edward back then in the same 17 year old situation?!
Very cute one shot!