Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
aramisette chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Cuuuute. Of course, I want more. ;)
reader83 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was cute and sweet. Loved it!
Kitty Bad chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
You somehow manage to keep this perfectly grounded enough that teenage Edward sounds pretty damn authentic, and also choose the most lovely words. These are the kinds of stories I want in hardcover. 333 There's not one of your stories that I haven't loved, but something about this story reminds me of teenage loser me, thinking I'd be alone forever.. And it really touched me. Your stories are such a gift, and I mean that. Thank you for continuing to wrote us such wonderful stories.
09kez chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Delightful as always, thanks so much
MIRosebud chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was a very sweet and awesome one shot! I wouldn't be terribly upset if you gave them a chapter 2 though! ;)
Killingmesoftl2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awwwwww, so cute! I loved this O/s!
Wheels2 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Glad she wasn't pregnant. True friendship is hard to come by.
JadoreJAC chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
SO cute. I love high school aged stories, mostly because of the innocence and playfulness, which your story has an abundance of. LOVED it so much and can't wait for Chapter 2!
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
You're just so bloody good. It's really quite astonishing how you create such fully formed, complex and wonderful characters out of the TwiFic world...every damn time. I love that you never waste a word or sentence. Your stories are never padded or cluttered with superfluous detail. That takes great talent .
This Bella and Edward are unique, touching and real. People that I can relate to as much as my teenage kids could too...if I would ever share with them the hours I spend reading FFic.
This story works so beautifully as a one shot..
But can I just say, I'd absolutely love you to consider expanding "The Hot Seat". Pretty please?.
Mwah...xoxo
Avrildulac chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was such a good little story! Thanks..
Stef831 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hope you keep this one going...I love it already!
oulo chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
first of all, this was really sweet and fun and cute and i loved it.
second , i feel like i should thank you because doctor who is so freaking awesome and more people should watch it and appreciate it as it deserves. ALLONS-Y! xoxo
ileftmyscar chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
"Thinking someone's got really pretty eyes and liking the way her lips turn sort-of-purple after eating a red, white, and blue turbo rocket popsicle and thinking she's a hell of a wall-ball player aren't exactly the stuff of Shakespearean sonnets."
That might be the best line I have read in a very long time.
You're also the best author I have read in a very long time, fanfictional or original.
Just...thank you. Thank you for these imperfect characters written in perfect words that make my heart skip beats and stomach do flip flops and make me want to write silly love sonnets of my own.
You're amazing.
alliz chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Please please please, let these two get the love! Continue continue continue!
Jillybeans122 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013