Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
Stef831 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Hope you keep this one going...I love it already!
lolou chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
first of all, this was really sweet and fun and cute and i loved it.
second , i feel like i should thank you because doctor who is so freaking awesome and more people should watch it and appreciate it as it deserves. ALLONS-Y! xoxo
ileftmyscar chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
"Thinking someone's got really pretty eyes and liking the way her lips turn sort-of-purple after eating a red, white, and blue turbo rocket popsicle and thinking she's a hell of a wall-ball player aren't exactly the stuff of Shakespearean sonnets."
That might be the best line I have read in a very long time.
You're also the best author I have read in a very long time, fanfictional or original.
Just...thank you. Thank you for these imperfect characters written in perfect words that make my heart skip beats and stomach do flip flops and make me want to write silly love sonnets of my own.
You're amazing.
alliz chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Please please please, let these two get the love! Continue continue continue!
Jillybeans122 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Cute
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
What a sweet oneshot!
LMBB chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I think you've been in my teenage sons room. It's revolting and you described it very well. Ick. I try to stay out but every once in a while a mom has to TRY to clean it up.

This was fun and sweet and sad too. Thanks for sharing.
VeCha chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Really good oneshot! You portrayed Bella's nervousness about her situation pretty well, and we really could feel how it affected Edward through the words you chose. Overall, great job! :)
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Nice. Thank you. Stephanie
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Loved it! Always happy to see an alert from you. Would love a continuation of this story!
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013

I thought that was beautiful. I really don't know how you do it. You have this incredible knack af being able to write a story which can easily be left where it is but leaves your readers screaming for more.

I love how you're not afraid to take Edward and make him into a whole different kind of Edward. An Edward who isn't full of himself, isn't cocky, is just a boy at the end of the day.

I loved this Edward. Still so innocent but raised right by his mama.

I love your stories. So much.
Thanks lovely,
Erron xoxo
happyhippy chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Haha that was amazing! Thankyou! I have nevernreally been one for one shots,but I really love your stories!
GorGirl chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Thanks for your story - loved it!
Eeyorefan12 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh my God, how do you do this? You just crank out a little one-shot like its no big deal while I find myself devouring it as if it's a full-length novel and wishing it was the first in a series. What a great "little" story and what fun, sweet characters. Topsy-Turvy has brightened my day and gone into my favorites list without a moment of hesitation from me. So, um, about that series...

;)
2muchtrouble chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was a treat to read.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »