Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
Artemis Leaena chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
I absolutely ADORED this story! I wish it had been longer (I wasn't ready to say goodbye), but it was perfect as is. Thanks for writing it! D
irishnlove2shop chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Sweet story. Great ending. Loved the tat idea. :)
milkfetus10 chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
Love Foward! Enjoyed reading your story!
sami69 chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
This was so sweet and adorable. Edward was just too cute. Wish they were more :) thanks
LittleEngine chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
This story just warmed my heart! I loved his internal monologues!
I'm sure that a lot of us wish we could go back and undo some of the changes to friendships that happened so long ago. I'm glad theirs got a restart!
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
awww that was so wonderful. I am so pleased for Forward!hahahaha I piss myself laughing everytime I read that. i'm so glad he has bella now after all this time and that she's finally pulled her head out of her proverbial ass!lol! his conversation with rose was just hilarious I love this Edward he's so adorable and thanks for this awesome little story! I really miss your humor!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
hahaha omg I miss your writing so much and I've had this in my inbox for awhile to read but forgot about it! fucking hell who does that! fucking me of course! I wanted to bitchslap myself when I saw this and realised I hadn't read it yet! *rolls eyes*... anyways this was just great and I love your Edwards this one was hilarious too!lol. and I love that he's not a teenwhoring Edward..haha! he's so wonderful and geez wtf was bella thinking..dumping his friendship! oh well must read on.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Beautiful, genuine and sincere.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
...don't you have to take the preg test 1st thing in the morning? Heavily diluted urine will give false negative. Love EPOV. Very original storyline.
Zhee chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Adorably geeky Foward, how I wish there are more to read of you! I love your story so much. :)
TheGreenPanther chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
That was really sweet. :o)
Twi-teacher chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Great story. Thanks for sharing this!
Gemgirl65 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I happened to click on a Twitter link that led me to this story, and happily spent my Sunday morning reading it. I absolutely loved this beautiful tale of the uncertainty and awkwardness and intensity of first love. You captured it all perfectly. And I've always had a spot for those geeky, Daniel Gale-ish types, like this Edward is. Thanks for sharing your talent!
twilightladies chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
*sigh* this Edward seriously is adorable! I loved this! & i love how you made their first time realistic - in my opinion it made for better reading! xo
twilightladies chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
So cute! This Edward is adorable! I love a smitten Edward. Glad he still had enough pride to tell her how she hurt him
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »