Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
twilightladies chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
*sigh* this Edward seriously is adorable! I loved this! & i love how you made their first time realistic - in my opinion it made for better reading! xo
twilightladies chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
So cute! This Edward is adorable! I love a smitten Edward. Glad he still had enough pride to tell her how she hurt him
withloveviv chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
love love love
IndianWalker chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
So awesome!
haylee21 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
oh god your stories are just so so beautiful...
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Topsy Turvy has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in May over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Beautifully awkward edward. :)
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 5/28/2013
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Damn that is the sweetest story!
Tammygrrrl chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Very very sweet!
la-geologia chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Oh my gawdddddd! SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL! This made me cry three times, it was just so sweet and gorgeous! I loved it. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful writing with us, and I can't wait to finally thank you in person in Chicago! All my best to you. xo :)
allidel chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
The one downfall to your stories is they are always too short...which always makes me sad since I always fall in love with your characters. No matter what situation you write them in, or how different they are from canon, FF or even your other stories - I always love them. I never want the stories to end because I don't want them to go. The only saving grace is knowing that you will soon enough create another set of people for me to love regardless of the situation, and I will once again have something wonderful to read! Thank you for always sharing them!

allidel :)
missmariaeuge chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
So cute! I loved it, thanks for sharing this little story.
twificfan chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Sweet and sexy!
twihardacctant chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I am not into high school fic too often but that was sooo cute!
440 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »