Reviews for Topsy-Turvy
glo4twilight chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
awww that was so wonderful. I am so pleased for Forward!hahahaha I piss myself laughing everytime I read that. i'm so glad he has bella now after all this time and that she's finally pulled her head out of her proverbial ass!lol! his conversation with rose was just hilarious I love this Edward he's so adorable and thanks for this awesome little story! I really miss your humor!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
hahaha omg I miss your writing so much and I've had this in my inbox for awhile to read but forgot about it! fucking hell who does that! fucking me of course! I wanted to bitchslap myself when I saw this and realised I hadn't read it yet! *rolls eyes*... anyways this was just great and I love your Edwards this one was hilarious too!lol. and I love that he's not a teenwhoring Edward..haha! he's so wonderful and geez wtf was bella thinking..dumping his friendship! oh well must read on.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Beautiful, genuine and sincere.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
...don't you have to take the preg test 1st thing in the morning? Heavily diluted urine will give false negative. Love EPOV. Very original storyline.
Zhee chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Adorably geeky Foward, how I wish there are more to read of you! I love your story so much. :)
TheGreenPanther chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
That was really sweet. :o)
Twi-teacher chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Great story. Thanks for sharing this!
Gemgirl65 chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
I happened to click on a Twitter link that led me to this story, and happily spent my Sunday morning reading it. I absolutely loved this beautiful tale of the uncertainty and awkwardness and intensity of first love. You captured it all perfectly. And I've always had a spot for those geeky, Daniel Gale-ish types, like this Edward is. Thanks for sharing your talent!
twilightladies chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
*sigh* this Edward seriously is adorable! I loved this! & i love how you made their first time realistic - in my opinion it made for better reading! xo
twilightladies chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
So cute! This Edward is adorable! I love a smitten Edward. Glad he still had enough pride to tell her how she hurt him
withloveviv chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
love love love
IndianWalker chapter 2 . 6/6/2013
So awesome!
haylee21 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
oh god your stories are just so so beautiful...
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Topsy Turvy has been nominated in the poll to find the Top Ten Favourite Fics completed in May over on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Beautifully awkward edward. :)
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »