Reviews for The You only miss it when it's gone Job
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 8 . 11/6
Hello!
I just recently decided to re-read your story and forgot just how much I liked it! I hope you can update soon!
-Mischief
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 8 . 9/25
Cant wait to read more
bobdog54 chapter 8 . 7/17
Holy wow! This is so good! Is there any chance you have finished this someplace else? So many hints were dropped in this chapter.

Great story and very intriguing.

S chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
This is really good. I'd love to see more and I definitely want to know what Ziva pulled to piss Eliot off. (Considering I don't like Ziva... I REALLY want to know!) I have no room to talk as I have unfinished stories of my own but I sinceriously hope you write more soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/12/2015
Fun to read. I do not know Hawaii 5-0, but I can go with the flow if they are part of more of the fic.
TheSpaceDreamer chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Please write more to this story thank you! Love the idea of Tony and Eliot together.
Shadows Curse chapter 8 . 6/1/2015
damn it noooo I want more no I need more :(
this is amazing and its actually my first Leverage fic and I'm hooked... I hope your proud XD lol
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Loved the chapter, can't wait to read more! I wanna see Eliot put Ziva in her place and shoot her off her high horse! Great story, I've been looking for something like this for a long time
sharkbaitz17 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Love it! can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
What no update yet?
Love the pairings
Love this story can't wait to see what happened with ziva and Eliot
ParkerReid15 chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
awesome story please write more soon
tealrose chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
I enjoyed the story! Are you going to write more soon please? T
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Great story
ILoveAnime89 chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Love it keep going.
Im dead inside chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Weee! Eliot is a bad-ass! I bet even Eliot's Vance doesn't know half of what Eliot knows/has been through. I wonder where Steve and Eliot met, same with Danny and Tony.
God damnit Ziva! Stop being a slut! Eliot is Tony's! I just wanna smack that girl, Gibbs-style.

Please update again soon?!

XO