Reviews for The You only miss it when it's gone Job
Guest chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Loved the chapter, can't wait to read more! I wanna see Eliot put Ziva in her place and shoot her off her high horse! Great story, I've been looking for something like this for a long time
sharkbaitz17 chapter 8 . 12/3/2014
Love it! can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
What no update yet?
Love the pairings
Love this story can't wait to see what happened with ziva and Eliot
ParkerReid15 chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
awesome story please write more soon
tealrose chapter 8 . 8/31/2014
I enjoyed the story! Are you going to write more soon please? T
Guest chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Great story
ILoveAnime89 chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
Love it keep going.
Im dead inside chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
Weee! Eliot is a bad-ass! I bet even Eliot's Vance doesn't know half of what Eliot knows/has been through. I wonder where Steve and Eliot met, same with Danny and Tony.
God damnit Ziva! Stop being a slut! Eliot is Tony's! I just wanna smack that girl, Gibbs-style.

Please update again soon?!

XO
I'm dead inside
1sunfun chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Nice.
blarney chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
I really miss you when you're gone - as a play on your title I'm hoping you will be able to update this story.
Midnightstarlight23 chapter 8 . 5/2/2014
Loved it! The fight between Steve and Eliot was awesome. Haha Tony and Danny are always so curious. Omg I want to know what happen between Ziva and Eliot. Lol must have been funny with how furious Ziva walked in to the bullpen. Oooo can't wait to see what Tony and Danny find out about Eliot and Steve. Can't wait for the next chapter! D
Quiet Ryter chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Thanks for updating your story. This is an awesome chapter.:) Please update your story.
Jesco123 chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Eeeeeek, awesome! These two fighting each other? NICE! I think you managed the fight very good, I could really imagine what happened between them. And I don't have any clue about fighting! Loved the little exchanges between Tony and Danny, they totally need to meet up for dinner. Though I doubt Steve or Eliot will let them know all they want :). Also - love Eliot's confidence that McGee won't find any interesting part in this check up on him.

Well, I guess we all know where Ziva went, don't we? And it seems Eliot did have some fun letting her down...gently :)
CalliM chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Ooh, great fight scene! I am excited about the upcoming dinner at Tony's and you absolutely have to include whatever you cooked up between Eliot and Ziva. I just know that Eliot is going to get her good even if it is just verbal! Thank you for sharing this with us.
sambee chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
Love this chapter; can't wait for the next one where we might see or hear about Ziva's failure, Thanks for two fast updates, and I hope there are more to come.