Reviews for Pull Through
MusicalMelody001 chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
This story should go on for a while, then end with the solution of Raven kissing him on the lips waking him up. Wouldn't that be ironic?
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Wow. This was an epic fight! Amazing! You did a fantastic job with all the action and feeling in this. It made me smile in the end. I hope Jinx will go on the right path one time... it's up to her now.
And now that Gar is awake... how is he gonna react to Raven and the whole situation? Cannot wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Oh my god you even have Dick seemingly mending things with Kori. That blush! He totally wants to get back with her! HNNNNG that would be awesome! I hope it happens!

I was irked a bit when Wally showed back up...for the sole reason that he seems to have SOME kind of affection for Rae...but after seeing how he reacted after he saw how torn up Rae was with Gar, he actually was really cool. He didn't put any moves or anything on her at all, and was just being a friend. So glad he didn't do anything. And now Rae knows how to fix Gar! All they need is to get that damn necklace! She's already got a pure heart, and is overflowing in magic. I can't wait for the invasion! It's time to get Gar back damnit!

Jeez you've got me so excited! Please update soon!
Anna chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
I loved this chapter! It feels like I'm reading the comics, but better because of the Raven/Gar angle. I can't wait to see them all in action. I loved Kori's thought of Garfield and Raven getting married. And Kid Devil's a favorite of mine.
BartWLewis chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
The OG Titans are back YYYYYYYYEEEEEAAAHHHH! Like to see Jynx win now.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
Wow. This was such a good surprise! I loved it! (Starfire's so adorable.)
I am so curious about how this fight is going to end like. Update as soon as possible, dear.
JasonVUK chapter 10 . 9/19/2013
8D YEAH! Titans Together!

Please have Raven and BB get back together :c please? With cherries on top Q_Q
daniiibabiii chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Aw! Oh my gosh they all came .. In love!
Wolvmbm chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Reunited never felt so good. :)

Great update and wonderful gathering of heroes. Please do keep up the good work upon such a great tale like this one. :)
Hayhay01 chapter 10 . 9/18/2013
Guest chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
I'm going crazy! There hasn't been an update since the 30th!
daniiibabiii chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
Update soon! I am dying!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/31/2013
Great story, I'm looking forward to your next update!
wolf4535456 chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
amazing story! :D can you bring starfire and maybe even robin in it please? lol :)
Anna chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Great chapter! I'm really enjoying your story, so the resolution will be bittersweet. I can't wait to see Garfield awake, but I don't want to see this story ending.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »