Reviews for Pull Through
SimplyaCritic chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Nice
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Alright, we'll stick with you! XD
I loved how the fight flowed so naturaly. It was an amazing description and now I am really curious how they'll get BB back.
And what's wrong with Jinx? Update as soon as possible.
JasonVUK chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
Damn it Jinx 8C

So worried for Raven, glad she's okay _
Shadico chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
OH MY GOD I thought she was going to grab the amulet and save Gar! NOOOOO. SOOO CLOSE! Oh my god i'm like writhing in frustration in my chair right now! AHHHHH! Inches away from victory! GAH! But they have a tracker...and they're researching the amulet. They finally have things to work off of. They're no longer grasping at straws. There is work to be done and souls to find! If anything, this chapter has me totally reinvigorated with this story. I feel...hopeful. They have a chance now.

Though, in the back of my mind, I'm still apprehensive. Jinx's reaction...it sounded like the event was an accident. Why isn't it simple to fix Gar? Did something go wrong? Jinx was actually upset with what happened to him...is it impossible to fix Gar? OH GOD I don't even wanna think like that. Please update soon! AHHHH I can't handle the suspense!
Anna chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Loved it! I'm glad to see Rita doing better. People thought Negative Man was hitting on Raven? I always got an overly protective brother/father relationship from both him and Cliff.
BW Lewis chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Well ofcourse Raven still loves Beast Boy in a romantice sense.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
Oh, Negative Man is such a cute shipper! I love the interactions between characters :))
Next chapter sounds sound killer. Just what is going to happen?
I love this story of yours and I don't regret clicking on it, and reading it since the very first chapter :))
MaxandFang101 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I love this story. I can't wait until you update! Which needs to be soon because I Need to Know what happens! :D

Keep writing,

Wings forever

- MaxandFang101
Anna chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Definitely an emotional roll coaster. Great chapter! Can't wait for Vic.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
I was really scared when the machines started beeping. I thoght something might have happened to Gar.
The chapter was amazing. And I really need to read more, please!
KroovyRed chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Full of powerful emotion. I'm loving this!
BW Lewis chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Ravens gonna kick Jynx's ass.
Shadico chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
Oh god, this was so sad, and theres 5 more chapters of sadness! I don't know if I can last that long! Rita talking about Gar like that...it was heart wrenching! Oh my god! Like, how do you even write so emotionally?! I seriously got a bit teary eyed at some of this, the emotion was conveyed that well. Please update soon, I want so badly for things to start getting better :(
BW Lewis chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Great story cant wait for future chapters. Really like how the story started off with Beast Boy already in the coma and the flashbacks helped peice some things together.
Anna chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I loved this chapter. It was so bitter-sweet. I love how you write the group dynamics for all of the characters. Hopefully, the team will unearth some clues in Sweden. Can't wait for the next chapter!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »