Reviews for Pull Through
Shadico chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
This was so sad! Awwww! I just want Rae to find Gar's stolen spirit/soul/whatever and make him well again so they can finally be together and just not be so overwhelmingly sad anymore! The feels are approaching critical overload!
Anna chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
This was amazing like always. You are very talented so please don't ever stop writing.
I wonder when are they going to find something.
bizarrecollector chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
I really like this chapter with the explanation of why Beast Boy and Raven aren't together which I am glad you left them on good terms instead of bad terms and Raven's interaction with the Doom Patrol members is interesting especially with Negative Man, I don't know what he is truly trying to do but he has been talking to Raven a lot. You have a pretty good story here.

Also congratulation on graduating, I also graduated too.
petrichorial chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
I love this! It's quite clearly a superhero story, but you've made them into almost normal people, and it's refreshing to see such a casual interpretation of their lives. It's more realistic, somehow. Hope you update soon. :)
Shadico chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
Man, this story was already kinda sad from the first two chapters, but reading about Rae and Gars failed first attempt at being together...just makes me sooooooooo much more sad. And the fact that they aren't getting anywhere with helping Gar...gah. When does this story cheer up!? I need a BBRae hug! haha.

Also, I have a slight hunch as to what is wrong with Gar. When Rae said she couldn't sense Gar at all, it made me think. What if he isn't in a coma at all? Jinx is a magic user, what if she simply separated Gar's Spirit/Soul from him body? That would explain why there was ZERO readings from her empathy and why Mento wouldn't be able to pick up anything either...or he could just be in a coma, lol.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I just love you for writing this! The whole interection was flowing. You are so awesome I have no words.
I am so excited to read next chapter so please update as soon as you can :DD
Shadico chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Wow, this fic is not only extremely well written, but I genuinely can't wait to find out what unfolds next. I didn't know what to expect from this, but it's shaping up to be one of the great stories if you keep this up.

Here's hoping Rae finds some way to help BB soon.
bizarrecollector chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I like it that you have Jinx look like her comic book counterpart and I was also wondering if you are going to add Doom Patrol members from the comics into this like the Chief. Also are you going to have Bumblebee and Harold be in the Doom Patrol since they join after their Titan days and later on got marry to each other. I am liking this story very much and can't wait for the flashback.
5dRaWkCab chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Good
bizarrecollector chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This is a really interesting story you have here with Raven interacting with the Doom Patrol. I will also like to know what happen between Gar and Raven that will be an interesting flashback to read. Well keep up the work because I already liking this story.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is an amazing start. I am so interested in this. Update as soon as you can, please!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6