Reviews for The One That Got Away
jharv241 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Okay great chapter. Now she has a boyfriend let the angst begin!
jharv241 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Okay so far so good you have definitely piqued my interest in this story. I will continue to read.
pece87 chapter 8 . 8/28/2013
I can't believe this! From Jake first not fighting back, then Bella and her panic attack, and now she is leaving! Oh and let's not forget the things Jake said, and sh*t just last chapter be was earning brownie points cause of the tattoo, which by the way I still love the idea of!
Time jump? Hmmm interesting.
I don't care for Nash, for the simple fact Bella is supposed to be with Jake, but he moved across the freakin country! D*mn what does he do now.
BrittanyB chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
I haven't read fan fiction in quite a few months, but after reading this story so far I am pretty sure I'm hooked again! I absolutely love the dynamic between everyone and can't wait to read more. :)
SarahanjoMiller chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Love it
sassy973 chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
I think its a good idea to have her by her self for a while...Loved it update soon
E'Janee chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
I'm rooting for B and J! Good chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
Aw that was so sad! I totally understand Bella's decision though and it is definitely the right thing for her to have done. Jake was a bit of an ass in this chapter, but I am still totally Team Jacob!
deadliestdistractionRN chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
I think Jake needs to suffer some more..
Bella did good by leaving.
twilightlover212 chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
So she chooses neither of them...welll she does need to figure out where her heart lies!
Grumpy DelSan13 chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Oh $**** wow what a crazy chapter. but I give Bella her props she left before it got out of hand worth that already is. Is she going back to New York or she's going somewhere different? Great job please update as soon as you can love this story:-)
write more soon chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
write more soon
vampbtch chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Oh that was good! I hope she comes back to Jake.
india8 chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
Really great chapter. What did the sticky note say? Please update soon!
write more soon chapter 7 . 8/21/2013