Reviews for The One That Got Away
twilightlover212 chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Woah thats intense! Im glad Jake and Bella found each other again but poor Nash! But he must remember that he did walk out on Bella before she could say anything! For all intense purposes Jake was going to leave...but I want Jake and Bella together jus5 wish that sweet Nash didnt have to get hurt in the process
DotSlash chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
God I can't stand Jacob. It's like why did you even start fucking around if you were so in love with Bell.
ChatNoir chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Finally Bella/jake time! :) no matter how much they both mess up they always find each other (I hope...) I mean I like Nash and all but it's just not the same, poor guy btw not a nice thing to come home too. I can't wait to see what's going to happen.
Spikes-Kitty-Kat-Tiff chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Omg with this story. I love it so damn much. I feel the push and pull of emotions between Bella jake and Nash. Poor fucking Nash he clearly comes back cause he loves her and he finds them. How awful! I can't wait for more. I love Nash he loves her and I like that you kinda make me want her to be with Nash. I love jake and I always want them to be together but I have a soft spot for Nash. Can't wait for more! Oh and the Embry backstabbing jake! What an ashore jake should totally kick his fucking ass for lying to him.
LoriJY chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
I cant believe Nash would come back after he told her he was leaving. He should have known better. Jake made it clear he was there for one thing and that was Bella. How much plainer did he need to be?

Update soon! Love the story!
CourtneyHowlett chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
I love this! More please :)
Grumpy DelSan13 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
:O
E'Janee chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Wow, what a brill chapter. Can't wait for an update now...I really wasn't Nash to just disapear though!
Anony chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Awwww poor Nash. Bella def got a little carried away with jake. But even though I don't mind their little trist, I do feel bad for Nash. What that saying? You had a lay in your bed while your sheets were still warm from the last? (Something like that)... Well same thing here. Nash prob came back to apologize for leaving and Bella was so upset about him leaving. I hope they stay friends at least.

Oh and embry. Wow. Poor jake. Betrayal of one of his closest friends. I wonder what's gonna happen now!
snow eopard chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
ohshit damn
sassy973 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
I really don't know how to feel right now...update soon.
pece87 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Oh that lemon was awful, just awful! Lol na I'm just playing! It was great :)
I cannot believe Embry would do that to Jake! I am so pissed! Jake should of kicked his *ss! And Lizzie, I hope Embry leaves her slutty *ss! Serve her right.
I guess Nash had a changen of heart now did he? Lol shouldn't have came back.
Aww Jake got bells tattooed on him!
How can you leave it on a cliffy like that? And you don't know when you'll update again :( come back soon!
AlexusBlack1213 chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Poor poor poor baby Nash, I always root for the country boy even though in this case Nash is hurt over and over again :/ like I feel so sorry for him. I don't know how to feel about Bella and Jacob yet. Can you give me a little hint on how the next chapter will be?
Grumpy DelSan13 chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Oh my goodness what a nite. So let me guess embry the baby daddy? How to Seth find out?great job please put the soon as you can preferred elite ASAP but as soon as you can
ChatNoir chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
I love this story! And that was a great chapter! Sooo happy u gave some insight on the baby situation :) also naked party on the parking lot I guess moonshine does that to u LOL.
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »