Reviews for Flying Tater Tot
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Hahahaha I loved this one! LOL Dez is the best. Maybe he is the Love Whisperer after all...
That was really cute. Great job!
ausllynow chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
nice job girl!
kageyama shouyou chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
dude this was adorable. :)
BatFink chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
TREZ! AUSLLY! Awwwwwwwwww so cute, I love Dez
Sweet Chocolate Cupcakes chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is a really cute story
I love it _
stopthisgirl chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
i really liked this!
"along with all the sines, she sees a sign" loved that line, i thought it was pretty clever!
naada.bh chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
One of the cutest one-shots I've ever read.

I like that you went with the idea of Dez telling those things before and after they got together. And I have no freaking idea how Tater Tots made it to the story but it made it 10x more enjoyable, somehow. I'm actually having this image of the lunch lady to be a young one, otherwise, It would be just awkward for Austin to wink at her. I don't even know why I'm talking about this, but you get what I mean.

That part when Dez asked Austin for his math notes and Austin freaked out, I could definitely imagine his facial reaction at that moment. Pricless. This prompt was kinda killing two birds with one stone, like, I've wanted to see Dez telling Ally what Austin tells him about her, which was the main idea of the prompt, but I also wanted to see Ally and Des'z friendship because I just love it so much, and you touched that side perfectly. So, good job with that.

Your freaking sarcasm, like usual, is A plus.

How they got together, was simple, but cute. I liked it. And the peanut butter/jelly thing was pretty funny and cute. One of my favorite parts of the story.

All in all, it was amazing :)
EmilyAnaya19 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This story rocks! Van you R&R on my 2 stories for me!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Awwww that is kind of cute how Dez plays the matchmaker and lover of romance for Austin and Ally. He risked his best friend, Austin, killing him for telling the girl of his dreams, Ally, what he has done or told Dez he wishes he could do to Ally to Ally.
Kamy Jones chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I knew they were meant to be together!
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Yay! That was awesome! I'm not gonna type any more, though, because I have to go to school.
HappyBeginnings3 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Cute
storyteller58 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awww. That's adorable! I love these one shots. So cute. Awesome job!
arianapa1216 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Awww...so cute! :)
0oCupcakeQueeno0 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
AWWWWWWWWW! I JUST LOOOOOVVEEEE THE MUSHY STUFF!