Reviews for Served Cold
Nightstalcer chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Hell no, if the writers had done that I would have flewn all the way across the atlantic ocean to strangle the writers. Glad they didn't and she has no earned Gibbs kind words or anything else for this deed. She is clearly not sane. Thanks for writing it though even though now I'll be thinking about nothing else this day.
Loverofallthingsmusic chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Awww! Tony! NOOOOO! :'(
Jace Blackheart chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
please continue dont leave like that i need more
Hope06 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
What! The end oh wow you are evil
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Oh wow, that was... oh my wow, very unexpected... wow.
karlii chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
such a lovely darkness! :)
katesari chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That is dark! Never expected it to be Tony. Good read though! Bye
The cursed child chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
OMG, that was unexpected, I had to read it twice to make sure you actually killed Tony. WOW!
ytteb chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Living in the UK, I haven't seen this yet but have got the gist of what is going on. This was beautifully written and was completely gripping ... believable in a 'horrible' sort of way. Great stuff even if you did kill Tony!
marilynjordan chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Great look into Ziva's psyche.
ncissuperxhick chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Uhm... WHAT? More please! :)
Jackie chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Literally. Tears came to my eyes. Weird. Like really weird, especially since it was so short and I never cry. Just thought I would tell you.
Christinou chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
WHAT? I didn't expect that ending... it was great though. wow... It gave me a chill... thanks for posting this :)
ahtlolevad72 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
HOLY FUCKING CRAP THIS IS SOOO GOOD but also you destroyed me
lindycat chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Ouch! But not out of the realm of possibility if she's out on a shoot first don't bother with questions tear. I know it says complete, but I'd love to see a follow up, particularly Gibbs processing that it was his failure to listen to Tony and reign her back that led to it.