Reviews for Kid Icarus: The Great War
EMPIRE OF JOY chapter 3 . 11/3
Valley of Hope? Sounds like a Pikmin reference
someone chapter 42 . 2/25
Amazing. I just binge read the entire thing. Amiridi has a sword called two. "Swei is 2 in German" I just kinda found that funny.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/18/2014
Did you get the idea of Brionac from Kingdom Hearts? Also, I like how Orphan makes an appearance, will Bahamut be in here too?
Supergamer5 chapter 42 . 8/29/2014
Hey, I love this fanfic and I was wondering when you will update it. I need to see more chapters! :(
Temporal Break chapter 42 . 6/29/2014
I've been following this story for a little while, read all the chapters up to this one. It's a fantastic story, but not just for the plot, characters, and all the little storytelling nuances. No, it's something more than that.

Kid Icarus: Uprising created a world, and you've pushed that world to it's limits.

Engaging, creative, original characters that undergo real character development roam a world full of incredibly unique locations that could really exist in the game using powerful, thought out weaponry that I wouldn't mind owning myself. You've taken a universe full of potential and, rather than squander it, mentally explored and probed it with an open mind.

I'm going to offer some constructive criticism here. In my opinion, some of the chapters overstay their welcome. While I appreciate the extra effort, sometimes story supersedes details. Other than that, I find fault in nothing else.

Thanks for making this such an enjoyable experience, I hope you continue to write with the same amount of talent and imagination that you've displayed thus far.

P.S. How do you write this story, anyway? Do you have a plan/outline laid out, of do you write the plot as it comes to you.
Pekiunai chapter 42 . 6/14/2014
Finally, I caught up with this heck of a beast fanfic!
To start off, the OCs. I'm suprised how it all went and how you made sure everyone got their parts properly. Normally for my experience with OC stories... I don't wanna say it because I'll sound like a hypocrite since my own fanfic involves OCs. I loved the character developments though. Kudos to you for that!
Next, the story itself... I really can't say anything because the story was beautifully written! Seriously, this could make a legit sequel to Uprising! Some parts I had to laugh quietly because I don't wanna look like a weirdo.
One thing I do have to say though, what's with you guys and popcorn? Other than that, congratulations on grabbing my attention! (I'm kinda picky with my fanfics) Best of luck to whatever you're doing now!
KrazyKoldKyurem613 chapter 42 . 6/6/2014
I love this fanfic! Sure the other game references were making me crack my computer screen from smacking my head off it, but it's still really awesome!

I hope yo update this soon, cause the last note about the dimensional collapse is leaving us hanging here!
kidpool chapter 41 . 5/30/2014
Man noire should hang out with krona from soul eater
blee7442 chapter 42 . 5/7/2014
Hey. This is an amazing story. You've done a great job. Keep up the good work.
FedoraChar chapter 42 . 4/29/2014
Huzzah! Finally caught up with this fantastic beast! Well, now that I'm here, I'd like to say how much I've enjoyed this story! Not only is your handling of the canon characters superb, you have a plethora of other interesting characters that have made this world all the more rich (Iris is my favorite, by far). I was surprised by how much Norse mythology is in here (must be all the Fire Emblem, eh?), but it still works well :) Besides the characters and the world-building, I also really like how you've structured the plot, with all its arcs, and how well you've paced everything. Really, it's made for a great read!

Well, with all that said, here's me beaming you some support through the interwebz! Keep up the good work!
penmaster13 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
I really like the OCs you put into the story. You do a really great job at developing personalities in characters and showing relationships! I like the little biographies you put into the end of the chapters- very creative!
Dario Flaman chapter 42 . 4/27/2014
Man!This story is really awesome!I love your OCs!And the story as well!It's all SO perfect!Looking forward to the next chapter!
Wyvernsaurus chapter 42 . 4/12/2014
It will be tough creating a streamlined story, especially will a lot of characters in your fic, but I'm sure you can do it. And I think you're doing a good job so far, especially with all the twist and turns and the characters development (and if Pit will figure out that Viridi likes him, which most likely won't happen till the end).

Also, I was wondering if you could answer a few questions of mine?
penmaster13 chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
I really like this so far! Keep writing! :)
titan616 chapter 42 . 4/3/2014
Lot's of good interaction between Pit and Viridi in this chapter. It was funny seeing Viridi being teased like that, I suppose everyone but Pit has cottoned on by now. I'm looking forward to seeing Mount Olympus.

I wonder what Sheba's problem with Dyntos is? Sure, he put me through some crap during the game before forking over the Great Sacred Treasure, but it wasn't half as bad as getting the Lightning Chariot from the Chariot Master. All those frigging stairs, and those damn ledges...