Reviews for The Conduit
Shakia chapter 7 . 10/9/2004
Agian, awsome story! I really, really love all the stories you write and think you do awsome with all of them! :D
b7-kerravon chapter 8 . 2/25/2004
Loved the story; Loved the H/C! Even a plot - what a bonus!
sparkycola1 chapter 7 . 8/28/2003
YAY! You know how i feel about Harper angst!- yet another great fic from the famous Parisindy! :D
Cid Dante chapter 8 . 4/16/2003
that was a good story!

oh, hey, before i forget, i'm naming a captain after you in Destroying the universe and friendship!

my humble way of saying thanks!
Ascendant Angel chapter 7 . 1/22/2003
I read this ages ago I loved it just forgot to review I guess. Still better late then never right.
pbfate chapter 7 . 9/14/2002

Mary Rose chapter 8 . 9/10/2002
Read this on Slipstream. Will put my final word here. This story was great.
Diamond-Raven chapter 8 . 9/4/2002
LMAO! Excellent quote, Paris! Loved it!

Diamond-Raven chapter 7 . 9/4/2002
Awwww... what a perfect ending for a perfect story. *Raven stands up and applauds for Paris, not caring about the weird looks people are giving her since she is standing in a university library*

That was an awesome story. I still like Solace better, but this came pretty darn close. I loved the lines about Rommie having a heart and giving it her all. I laughed so hard when Harper said Rommie was alive and she totally brushed it off with a "Well, not really." LOL!

I also thought that the whole commonwealth fleet coming to rescue them wasn't cheesy at all, but it was fitting and a really fuzzy moment. I was "awwing" my way through it.

Excellent story, Paris, excellent. Now, I know I haven't been writing as much as before, but with stupid classes having started...alright, alright, I know, no excuses allowed. I'll try, okay? I promise.

lauriena chapter 8 . 9/2/2002
lol... I think my ex-boyfriend has that quote on his aim profile. It is funny in many ways. Sorry I really love quotes and I love reading them in stories.

lauriena chapter 7 . 9/2/2002
I thought I left a review when I read this ealier... (looks around for review, bumps her head on the bottom of the desk).

I love your story, the whole sence with Harper and rommie coming back was so sweet. I love all your Harper owies (coming from the girl who never keeps him awake through a whole chapter).

I didn't see the quote coming in there at the end. I thought it was very different and cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2002
awesome i cant wait for the next chapter!
Diamond-Raven chapter 6 . 9/1/2002
*Raven stares numbly at her screen, refusing to believe that there is no more. After clicking downwards and trying to force the side bar to go down, she finally accepts that there will be no more tonight*

Have I told you I hate cliffhangers? I hate cliffhangers. I always have. And you know what? I hate Paris cliffhangers even more. I mean, who else, *who* else would leave Harper falling down the slipstream core while the ship is being blown apart? Huh? Who else? *Raven shakes her head and sighs*

In compensation for the awful cliffhanger and nearly giving me a heart attack and for having that hilarious moment in the machine shop-"This is one of the areas that hadn't been hit by the Kalderans. this was pure Harper." you're going to have to write very quickly or else...

Diamond-Raven chapter 5 . 9/1/2002
Yippee! I got my Harper/Tyr scene. Yeah! Thank you, Jo, thank you. I've had this really weird obsession with Harper/Tyr scenes in the past while, ever since I wrote Broken Trust. Don't ask. Anyway, as usual, an awesome chapter. I'm a little sceptical over whether the nanobots will really be able to differentiate the metal in his leg and his port, but I'm crossing my fingers. I love the ending when Beka tells him that she's never failed him and Harper agrees. It's so true. Have I told you I loved the Harper/Tyr scene? It was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

*Raven moves off to continue her gushing in chapter 6*

*She waves goodbye to Jo before she leaves, but says that she'll see her in a minute*
Brit chapter 6 . 9/1/2002
LOL evil cliffhangers again eh Paris:D