Reviews for Welker Trails Werewolf
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2017
Well done I would love to read more.
wsdsrdbw4096 chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
I have to admit that this is one interesting origin story, placing the gang in a modern-day setting, although I'm not a huge fan of how you portrayed Shaggy (Slacker, implied stoner and skipping school).

Sure will like to see what happens next and how does Senator Blake fits into all of this.
DarkFairyGirl chapter 10 . 10/30/2015
I like this story and hope to see more updates :)
Laine chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Over all the story was well written and I enjoyed most of it; however the ending was an incredible let down
SummerMistedDragon chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
COOL!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
I love the plot and very few grammar errors but please dial the language down a bit!
MasteringAMuggleLife chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Ooh a new suspect, I can't wait to see Daphne and Fred's reaction to what Velma and Shaggy have found out. Keep up the great work!
minnie chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
I liked it, especially the bit about Velma and Shaggy used to be friends, but the didn't feel right, sorry I can't explain it, it feel that they were really accusing and for forward, I don't know, however I liked it.
samusaran101 chapter 10 . 8/7/2013
Great chap! :)
Hannah chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Fred and Daphne yes! Iwant to see then as a couple
minnie chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
hey, this chapter was great, enjoy every word I read, thought the bit were Fred was drink and trying to explain to d Daphne was so cute and sweet, thought it would end probably in a kiss but could be to sure, :-) but the way you did it was great, loved it
waiting for the next chapter
xox
MasteringAMuggleLife chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Great chapter! As they all are. Loving the added tension coming from Daphne's family life, I'm sensing this will reoccur later and add a little drama? Also great job with Fred, seeing that side of him does make the story much more realistic and I can't wait for someone to get him back into shape. :) Oh, and also amazing job on the characterisation of Velma's mum in the last chapter, that was great, I mean I questioned her sanity but she added some humour and she's seems like such a totally loveable character.
I'd love to see a little Scooby action, I understand that you're trying to create the story from a much more realistic view point, so he'll probably not be the talking dog we've all grown to love but maybe he could inadvertently spot a clue or something along those lines? Of course it doesn't have to be that, I'd just really love for him to have a little more face time but that's just me.
Hopefully there will be more Fraphne drama to come, maybe the return of Mona, I don't know but I can't see it being over yet and I'm so anxious to see what's in store for the two.
Anyways, great job with everything so far, can wait to read more!
minnie chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
well, it pays to wait, it was good, felt sorry for Daphne though,
how you update soon
samusaran101 chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Great! I luv this chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :)
minnie chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
this is really good, carry on with the good work and I can't wait for the next chapter
xox