Reviews for Welker Trails Werewolf
JulietBurke007 chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Wow. Great story! I'm loving your take on the Mystery Machine kids. Believable, but true to the originals characters. You're an awesome writer. Can't wait to read on! :)
loag24 chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
jjaajajjajaj sugoi!1 i loved this chapter please continue!11
samusaran101 chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
(Sigh) Yeah, it really is. I'm in a bad mood but this chapter made me feel a bit better! _ Great job! Best one yet!
samusaran101 chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
AWESOME! Another genius chapter! You are EPIC! Norville... ha ha ha... PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! YOU ARE BRILLIANT!
Minnie chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
the chapters were great, liked them both, Daphne and Velma's part, i liked more. i didn't expect you to but Velma in a trailer with a pig, that was good. even though Shaggy's and Fed's was good too, it was a bit weird the way you done them but they were still good and i liked them.

hope to see the next chapter or so on soon, i'll be waiting.

xox
VerMa chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
The story is very good so far but... I think I've found a little inconsistency. In chapter 1, you wrote that Daphne's (half)sisters were from HAROLD Blake's first marriage; and in chapter 3, you say that Daphne's dad was actually Congressman WALTER R. Blake... so which one is correct? o.O

Anyway, I like the story. Keep it up!

Regards,

VerMa.
Seahawksfan1 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Interesting idea for a story here.

I've read quite a few fan fics that are origin stories for the gang, and this is kind of a unique one at that. Partly because it has Fred on the Lacrosse team, which is kind of rare for this type of story, as they always have Fred playing Baseball or Football, or whatever.

The other parts are a bit unique as well.
samusaran101 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
OMG! I THOUGHT THE FIRST CHAPTER WAS ACTUALLY GOOD! I WAS SO STUPID! THIS CHAPTER IS- did you think I was gonna say terrible? Gotcha! Maybe... I can't tell cause I don't know you and this is just a review... um, ahem. (clears throat) THIS IS THE BEST CHAPTER YET! KEEP WRITING WOMAN! Or man...I'm not sure... well all I know is I'm following and favoriting you and your story THIS VERY INSTANT. Awesome chapter! Velma and Shaggy are my favorites! Write more! I BEG OF YOU! PU- LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASE?
Robot Wolf 26Z chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Interesting start you have here.
samusaran101 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oh. My. God. You are the best writer ever. Period. I love SD so I decided to read some stories. This was one I thought looked very interesting. IT WAS THE BEST FIC EVER! YOU HAVE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS! I BEG OF YOU! Oh I'm going to write a SD fic soon, so look for me soon! Bye for now! And once again, great work! Love ya! Well, not love love, just... aw, you know what I mean.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3