Reviews for Mad
dickgraysonlover chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
So beautiful
xgoodnatured chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
very cute story! definitly could imagine them doing this
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
D'awww! Yeah, I can see how both of them would get pissed at each other in their situation. Geez, man. This is amazing. Haha, yeah. Dick would totally kick his butt if the fight continued.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Wow, this was absolutely amazing. Now I've read a lot of erotic stories both comic-based and not, but this has to be the ultimate fanfic.
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I love this so much. You've captured the characters perfectly, making them react in a way that is both believable and sweet
Greenfeathers88 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Great fanfic! :D
drago123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
aww so cute... and then dc had to go and kill kid flash in the season finale... damn it would be soooo sad if this happens in cannon and then kid flash died...
UndecidedGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
This fic is so beautiful. Even though Dick and Wally are totally pissed at each other, they realize they're only pissed because they're so afraid of losing each other. The simplicity of their love is squeal inducing, and you capture it perfectly. Thanks.
ChibiReaper14 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That was so amazing! I really loved reading this! It was really cute!
Great work!
Phoenix51 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That was Amazing and heartwarming all at the same time!
ermygherd chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Wow... This was amazing. 3 3 keep up the good work!
troubledkitty chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
this was completely adorable! i just wanted to point out that you wrote goose bums instead of goose bumps.
Awesome story!
dreamwithmealways chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Yeah, hi. Quick question ( not necessarily about the story itself so do not worry) But can I marry you? Like seriously Marry you and we can have a birdflash wedding and you can be Dick and I can be Wally. Or I can be Bart and you can be Tim. Either one really, (I prefer the elder ones though.) But yeah, just know That I love you Bunny, and your the Bird to my Flash and whatnot. I'll stop now, and sorry I don't have any constructive criticism. But yeah.
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
OK. So I couldn't read the lemon in French class but I'll read it when I get home. Anyway, the rest of the fic was just beautiful and super cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013