Reviews for Guns, Salt and Magic
Rin Sakami chapter 17 . 9/1
This is awesome! Why did you stop?
Guest chapter 17 . 10/11/2017
Fantastic story!
I really enjoy how your story is turning out! I have only just discovered it and binge read it in an hour. I'm really excited to see how everything plays out. I am excited to see SHIELD's response to Loki's memory wipe. This has got to be my favourite crossover I found! I look forward to the next update if this isn't abandoned. If me nagging for updates is irritating I'm sorry but upDAtEs! Heh. You must get that a lot.
I don't really have any critiques to give and not many other thoughts that aren't a bunch of repeats of,
I BlooDY LOVe ThiS!

Thanks for making this fantastic story!
hrey573456 chapter 12 . 8/5/2017
please dont abandon this! I really like this story and the chatacters and ... well everything! this is like the best fic I have ever read so please continue it
BumblingFangirl13 chapter 17 . 6/21/2017
AWESOME! I love this story!
MoceJo chapter 17 . 6/18/2017
Please tell me that you have not abandoned this! This is so amazing and just the thought of not ever finishing this story makes me want to cry. Damn i just realized that i am a dramatic person. Anyway i love this so much. The relationship btw Dean, Sam and Loki is so cute and aww the way Bobby was trying to downplay the adoption thing..so sweet. Loving the friendship btw Luke and Ash...totally want to see them at the Metallica concert. Please dont leave us hanging...sometimes i regret reading unfinished stories cause there's an uncertainty there, like will they wont they update. But then im also a person that doesnt like to be happy all the time (need help for this) and also i would be missing out on stories like this. I love fanfiction. No regrets. Im not pressuring for an update...take your time, just please dont abandon this.
RabbitRuler2 chapter 17 . 6/14/2017
This story is amazing. The only problem I have with it is that there isn't any more. I am favoriting and following your story as a bribe. Let me know if it works! (Preferably with an update)
Juniper chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I know its been forever since you have last updated, but please dont abandon this fic. Its literally the best supernatural/avengers story i have ever read. I reallllllyyyyyy hope you revisit this story again!
Mismatched Melody chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
DragonAngel FunandFire chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Wendigos can open doors. In the second episode, there was a family killed in their hunting cabin. The kid only survived because he played dead. 23 years later, Sam and Dean come along to take care of it, though it might have been 46 years, judging by the age of the guy attacked.
Ayaa-Yun chapter 17 . 6/4/2016
Noooo. You can't just stop there! This is like having half of your favorite book missing! You can't leave me like this! It's so well written. And thought out. And. And. Balls!
Please keep up the good work.
-A
Ashlyn chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Ever since I first found this fic around or two years ago, it's been my absolute favorite. I don't even know how many times I've reread it, and each time it's so gripping and amazing. Please continue writing, you are truly gifted. I dream of being as good an author as you. Cudos to you, you talented soul.
Kaissu chapter 17 . 5/31/2016
Pleaseee Updaaatee ! I need more !
nightime luna fairy chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Update please
PPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE!?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
Are you going to update?
megumisakura chapter 17 . 3/21/2016