Reviews for Guns, Salt and Magic
babbsyocha chapter 16 . 23h
I'm just sittin here laughing my arse off just for the simple fact that loki is stoned off his ass
Some Reviewer chapter 17 . 8/4
This story is just...damn! There's no words for it! I really hope you update soon! :)
Unknown chapter 6 . 7/23
I'm guessing the dead child was Mikey?
thedogzoo chapter 17 . 6/26
This is frickin amazing!
H.N.Dots chapter 17 . 6/11
This story is getting more amazing with each update. :-) It's wonderful that Luke is now officially Bobby's son... but that means S.H.I.E.L.D. might arrest Bobby for working with the enemy. 0_0 Well have a good day! :-D
LynDea chapter 17 . 6/2
Can't wait for more!
Akemi713 chapter 17 . 6/1
The scene with Luke being adopted was downright adorable! I'm so happy for him and Bobby. God, I actually kind of dread when shield finds him because that has to bring up some heartache.
I'm really really excited for the next chapter!
canis lupus familiaris chapter 17 . 6/1
Good chapter.
Akayuki Novak chapter 17 . 6/1
...*shaky laugh* Oh boy. This just got a hecka lot more complicated.
Nyx Ro chapter 17 . 6/1
Yay for Bobby adopting Luke! Loki deserves a father who's actually emotionally supportive.
Oh man, have I missed Missouri. She's one of my favorite characters. Thank you for including her.
JazaChan chapter 16 . 5/23
I need MORE! Please update faster...
Akemi713 chapter 16 . 5/10
Oh man, Henriksen and Fury, this is going to lead to one mighty clash lol
I'm still trying to wrap my head around a high Loki/Luki, and I think it's going to become my new favorite thing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
DGtnsl chapter 16 . 5/10
Nice, so Henrikson and Fury are now working together to arrest the Winchesters and Loki, who are actually saving people's lives at the moment. And Loki may just like going to concerts now. omg, can you imagine SHIELD finding out? Or Tony, since he likes rock too? Wow.
DGtnsl chapter 11 . 5/10
Oh ho, looks like the agents have stumbled across some demons! They certainly are interested in getting Loki. What did Gabriel say? Something about a game changer? I suppose Asgardians do tend to do that.
omg, I wonder how SHIELD will react to the black-eyed people. Wouldn't it be great if there was a hunter in SHIELD? Working both worlds? I think that'd be cool, and convenient to explain that no these are not aliens.