Reviews for Guns, Salt and Magic
Juniper chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
I know its been forever since you have last updated, but please dont abandon this fic. Its literally the best supernatural/avengers story i have ever read. I reallllllyyyyyy hope you revisit this story again!
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 17 . 11/4/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
DragonAngel FunandFire chapter 4 . 9/22/2016
Wendigos can open doors. In the second episode, there was a family killed in their hunting cabin. The kid only survived because he played dead. 23 years later, Sam and Dean come along to take care of it, though it might have been 46 years, judging by the age of the guy attacked.
Ayaa-Yun chapter 17 . 6/4/2016
Noooo. You can't just stop there! This is like having half of your favorite book missing! You can't leave me like this! It's so well written. And thought out. And. And. Balls!
Please keep up the good work.
-A
Ashlyn chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Ever since I first found this fic around or two years ago, it's been my absolute favorite. I don't even know how many times I've reread it, and each time it's so gripping and amazing. Please continue writing, you are truly gifted. I dream of being as good an author as you. Cudos to you, you talented soul.
OUTontheVERGE chapter 17 . 5/31/2016
Pleaseee Updaaatee ! I need more !
nightime luna fairy chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Update please
PPPPLLLLLEEEEAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE!?
Guest chapter 17 . 3/28/2016
Are you going to update?
megumisakura chapter 17 . 3/21/2016
great chapter!
darlingwinter chapter 17 . 3/14/2016
Omg please don't just leave this story! It's perfect!
Una chapter 12 . 2/2/2016
I just can't get over the fact that Loki just sais something so bad about his own son. Jormundgandr is his son for christs sake, and he's like "this tofu turkey is even worse than my child!" loki you are a terrible father XD
superdestiel chapter 17 . 10/30/2015
Loving your story and I can't wait for the two worlds to meet. Please update soon, you're killing me!
The best guest chapter 17 . 10/25/2015
WRITE. MORE. NOW. PLEASE. I need to know what happens please update you are an amazing writer and person so please update this wonderful story.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2015
This is by far the best fanfiction I've ever read, it even beats Twist & Shout! You are a brilliant author and I know you will go on to make books! I love this story so much, & the only downside to this story is that it doesn't get updated often. As a writer myself, I understand that you can't come up with this geniusness in one night, and my day brightens when I see a new update. I cannot even tell you how many times I've reread it, I absolutely love your work. You are truly brilliant, and have inspired me to write a few crossovers(although they're nothing compared to your work.)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/23/2015
This is absolutely by far the best fanfiction I've ever read. For me, it even beats twist & shout! The only downside is is that it isn't updated too often, but as a wr