Reviews for Guns, Salt and Magic
JazaChan chapter 16 . 5/23
I need MORE! Please update faster...
Akemi713 chapter 16 . 5/10
Oh man, Henriksen and Fury, this is going to lead to one mighty clash lol
I'm still trying to wrap my head around a high Loki/Luki, and I think it's going to become my new favorite thing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
DGtnsl chapter 16 . 5/10
Nice, so Henrikson and Fury are now working together to arrest the Winchesters and Loki, who are actually saving people's lives at the moment. And Loki may just like going to concerts now. omg, can you imagine SHIELD finding out? Or Tony, since he likes rock too? Wow.
DGtnsl chapter 11 . 5/10
Oh ho, looks like the agents have stumbled across some demons! They certainly are interested in getting Loki. What did Gabriel say? Something about a game changer? I suppose Asgardians do tend to do that.
omg, I wonder how SHIELD will react to the black-eyed people. Wouldn't it be great if there was a hunter in SHIELD? Working both worlds? I think that'd be cool, and convenient to explain that no these are not aliens.
DGtnsl chapter 7 . 5/10
That's how you get on Loki's good side - give him new knowledge. He'll certainly enjoy learning more things!
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 5/10
Well now, looks like Gabriel has been busy keeping the government out of supernatural affairs. Nice twist there - now the hospital people can't turn Loki over to the police and Sam and Dean won't be able to find out who he is.
Excellent call from Missouri. So cool. She really knows how to treat Dean (and Sam) like a child.
PSML chapter 16 . 5/8
EEEEEEEEE! Loved it! Haha Loki getting high!

But it might be a good idea to put a previously because your updated are really far in between.
Nyx Ro chapter 12 . 5/7
ROTFLMAO at the bonus story! But somehow I feel that Thor and Dean in the same place might cause reality to warp in an effort to get away from itself- or at least result in an epic penis-measuring contest.

Also, Sam is not a vegan- he DOES eat meat. He just makes an effort to eat a somewhat-healthy diet which includes fruits and veggies. So I don't think the tofu turkey is in-character. Just sayin'.
SheenaFox chapter 16 . 5/7
Please tell me when SHIELD finds Loki he's gonna be high out of his mind lol. Really though, this was a fun update! Can't wait until the next.
YellowWallpaper chapter 16 . 5/7
Wait wait wait. I pass a pretty important licensing exam AND my favorite fanfic gets an update all in the same day!? Is it Christmas? I know it ain't my birthday! :) I'm sooooo happy to see this being continued! It's seriously my favorite crossover fic! I liked this chapter, I thought you wrote Nick Fury very well! And I'm excited to see where this friendship with Ash goes. I just hope SHIELD doesn't see Loki/Luke as a non-threat just because he becomes some kind of pothead. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sylene Bloodrose chapter 16 . 5/7
finally a update. I hope the next chapter is updated soon.
Akayuki Novak chapter 16 . 5/7
...XD I love this. Luke getting high and who knows what else with Ash, Fury teaming up with Henriksen (okay, actually this team makes me want to start biting my fingernails), and the interns... Gotta love those interns.
lionkingd15 chapter 16 . 5/7
What's going to happen when ash dies is like going to go all Norse god on the demons
FirePony16 chapter 16 . 5/7
Awesome chapter, loved the format :)
canis lupus familiaris chapter 16 . 5/7
AH, so amusing. Well done.