Reviews for Atonement
Entwinedlove chapter 25 . 6/23
That was a wild ride and I had a lot of fun while reading. Thank you for writing it!
Vwchick chapter 24 . 4/20
Just re read this Awesome story! I have to say I truly think this is the most Original and Creative FF story I have ever seen! You have also made the most amazing OC's I've ever read! Thank you so much for your work! I am truly sorry to see this world end- Thank You Again!
cerberusfluffy chapter 25 . 12/31/2016
ok, so I am a little late to the party, but what a party!
Thanks. I really enjoy your work. Thanks for doing this so I can feed my addiction.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Wonderful.
earthdragon chapter 25 . 8/29/2016
This was absolutely brilliant. It ticks all the boxes - great plot, thrills, humour, originality and sexiness. Best of all, the lovely Garrett and Bella make a great partnership.

Fabulous story and wonderfully written. Well done!
NathDW chapter 25 . 7/28/2016
I loved this fic, the story is amazing !
And I love the characters, they are perfect ! And seeing again Jason and Ty is so great...
I really hope you will write some other fics like this one, nobody else use this kind of ideas and characters, and you have a real gift in writing, all of your fics are great.
So THANK YOU very much !
rusty chapter 25 . 7/18/2016
Great story, verimaganative, wellwritten, look forward to your work in the future
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 25 . 7/5/2016
Wow just wow, there are no words to describe how absolutely amazing this story was. I loved it from beginning to end. There should me more 'the government knows' stories. I absolutely loved this one. It was well written, suspenseful, brilliantly done.
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
A perfect fic to reread on Independence Day, 2016.
Vwchick chapter 25 . 6/12/2016
Loved love this story! I was so happy you had Ty already there as A vamp- amazing , the whole thing- thank you for posting this
Brandi Neri chapter 25 . 5/5/2016
wow loved it
winnodinno chapter 25 . 4/1/2016
enjoyed the story. Very different, but refreshing point of view
Charlie0925 chapter 25 . 3/27/2016
Dang, I LOVED THIS AWESOME FIC! Amazing writing here honey! I adore each of the characters you crated along with the truly, truly kick-ass plot line you have going on! Just wish that there was more of it, maybe a sequel!? ;o)
ewards bella chapter 25 . 3/6/2016
This story was amazing I could not put it down you are truly gifted
NavyGirl05 chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Why...just why would you use a quote from The Matrix?! LOL! But seriously, good story so far. I kind of looking forward to when Bella sees the Cullens again. I honestly hope you have Bella kick Edward's ass at least.
1,333 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »