Reviews for Atonement
earthdragon chapter 25 . 8/29
This was absolutely brilliant. It ticks all the boxes - great plot, thrills, humour, originality and sexiness. Best of all, the lovely Garrett and Bella make a great partnership.

Fabulous story and wonderfully written. Well done!
NathDW chapter 25 . 7/28
I loved this fic, the story is amazing !
And I love the characters, they are perfect ! And seeing again Jason and Ty is so great...
I really hope you will write some other fics like this one, nobody else use this kind of ideas and characters, and you have a real gift in writing, all of your fics are great.
So THANK YOU very much !
rusty chapter 25 . 7/18
Great story, verimaganative, wellwritten, look forward to your work in the future
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 25 . 7/5
Wow just wow, there are no words to describe how absolutely amazing this story was. I loved it from beginning to end. There should me more 'the government knows' stories. I absolutely loved this one. It was well written, suspenseful, brilliantly done.
GaijinVamp chapter 1 . 7/4
A perfect fic to reread on Independence Day, 2016.
Vwchick chapter 25 . 6/12
Loved love this story! I was so happy you had Ty already there as A vamp- amazing , the whole thing- thank you for posting this
Brandi Neri chapter 25 . 5/5
wow loved it
winnodinno chapter 25 . 4/1
enjoyed the story. Very different, but refreshing point of view
Charlie0925 chapter 25 . 3/27
Dang, I LOVED THIS AWESOME FIC! Amazing writing here honey! I adore each of the characters you crated along with the truly, truly kick-ass plot line you have going on! Just wish that there was more of it, maybe a sequel!? ;o)
ewards bella chapter 25 . 3/6
This story was amazing I could not put it down you are truly gifted
NavyGirl05 chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
Why...just why would you use a quote from The Matrix?! LOL! But seriously, good story so far. I kind of looking forward to when Bella sees the Cullens again. I honestly hope you have Bella kick Edward's ass at least.
GraceofEpona83 chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Nice Matrix reference.;)
filmdork chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
So I have read several of your stories, and due to some massive binge watching of Angel, I am now picturing Ty as played by J. August Richards aka Gunn. Damn binge watching of shows I know the outcome of.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 25 . 7/6/2015
Great story!
usha chapter 25 . 6/24/2015
i know i m quite late to comment on your stories but I would like to tell you that I am in love with your stories...
Your stories are kind of logical as well humorous. I don't know how to explain this but your interest is maintained through out the stories.
One word for your stories is WOW, AWESOME...that became two..
I m planning on reading your all stories. So will let u know in some days..
Keep ur good work going...with lots of love.
1,329 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »