Reviews for Because We Can
AnimeHunter411 chapter 47 . 3/4
Are you going to update this soon? I'm really interested in where you take this!
SilmarienU chapter 47 . 1/16
I am not enjoying reading the this and look forward to more
countrygirl1115 chapter 47 . 12/13/2016
Love this book! Please Update!
Guest chapter 47 . 11/17/2016
Please update, also just a suggestion it'll be nice to see Melody pilot and help the ships.
shanrw123 chapter 47 . 9/12/2016
Plz plz plz update soon
I LOVE IT
AndJrew76 chapter 47 . 6/13/2016
hey. You still alive there? could you update this? it really good.
MissTigerLily1013 chapter 45 . 6/2/2016
Love this, you're awesome! .
NicoNepenthe chapter 46 . 3/28/2016
I am so glad I found this story! I've been looking for a great battleship fanfic since I saw the movie and I love it! I can't wait to see the next time it's updated because the suspense is killing me haha. The characters are written so well and the writing is so detailed. It's so great please keep up the great work!
Danlovesbooks chapter 47 . 3/28/2016
It's so good and the fact I've been looking for a fanfic like that one. I love this book and I hope u update cuz u have all of us hanging on by a thread
emma.nelfor chapter 47 . 1/1/2016
It was amazing please update it
kittkattt chapter 47 . 12/7/2015
Please don't abandoned this story it's really good .
anonymous skrub chapter 47 . 9/3/2015
Okay, so this story has been awesome so far. I REEEEEALLY wanna see it updated because it's that good. Though when Zapta came out of the woods, you wrote Mick had a shotgun, then "chambered a round". I'm fairly certain police and military alike use the Remington 870 pump action shotgun, so there's a little fix there. Also in Chapter 23, with the baseball scene, it's illegal to slide into first base. It equals an automatic out. You can slide BACK to first base, just not IN to first base.
anonymous skrub chapter 36 . 9/3/2015
Wasn't John Paul Jones that Revolutionary War naval hero who sunk a British ship off the English Coast?
black-cherry-blossoms98 chapter 47 . 8/23/2015
Please update soon i love this story!
chien1 chapter 47 . 7/9/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter bet it's going to be great