Reviews for Because We Can
shanrw123 chapter 47 . 9/12
Plz plz plz update soon
I LOVE IT
AndJrew76 chapter 47 . 6/13
hey. You still alive there? could you update this? it really good.
MissTigerLily1013 chapter 45 . 6/2
Love this, you're awesome! .
NicoNepenthe chapter 46 . 3/28
I am so glad I found this story! I've been looking for a great battleship fanfic since I saw the movie and I love it! I can't wait to see the next time it's updated because the suspense is killing me haha. The characters are written so well and the writing is so detailed. It's so great please keep up the great work!
Danlovesbooks chapter 47 . 3/28
It's so good and the fact I've been looking for a fanfic like that one. I love this book and I hope u update cuz u have all of us hanging on by a thread
emma.nelfor chapter 47 . 1/1
It was amazing please update it
kittkattt chapter 47 . 12/7/2015
Please don't abandoned this story it's really good .
anonymous skrub chapter 47 . 9/3/2015
Okay, so this story has been awesome so far. I REEEEEALLY wanna see it updated because it's that good. Though when Zapta came out of the woods, you wrote Mick had a shotgun, then "chambered a round". I'm fairly certain police and military alike use the Remington 870 pump action shotgun, so there's a little fix there. Also in Chapter 23, with the baseball scene, it's illegal to slide into first base. It equals an automatic out. You can slide BACK to first base, just not IN to first base.
anonymous skrub chapter 36 . 9/3/2015
Wasn't John Paul Jones that Revolutionary War naval hero who sunk a British ship off the English Coast?
black-cherry-blossoms98 chapter 47 . 8/23/2015
Please update soon i love this story!
chien1 chapter 47 . 7/9/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter bet it's going to be great
GypsyPendragon chapter 47 . 5/22/2015
This is so awesome :D I totally love this story.
I hope you get 5 soon . I want an update!
mia chapter 47 . 5/5/2015
Please please please please please please update!
Bokormen chapter 47 . 4/24/2015
Great that you kept Big brother alive, that was one thing I wished could have happened in the movie. I am looking forward to more chapters so that I can see how his presence may change things.
Noame1 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Hi i'm spain i love your story continue please. You are great writer.