Reviews for Perspectives
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
awwwe! great writing!
• deanna
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love this because I just hated how Sam and Artie never apologized to Ryder for the hurtful stuff they said. I always thought that someone would've confronted them in the show but alas no one did it just left this wound :(
DiDiGlee chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Wow, this is powerful! I love Blaine's explanation. Thumbs up! :)
IceBlueRose chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Thank you for this one. I really wish they'd done something on the show to put this in perspective for Sam and Artie and this is only the second fic I've seen where Blaine was able to do that for Sam. (In the other, he points out that Sam's little brother is now the same age that Ryder was - would Sam be okay with it if one of the seniors at McKinley got in the shower with his little brother? And then it clicks for Sam.) I love what you did here, tying it back to that utterly creepy scene with Tina (because that still disturbs me) and how Blaine questions how Sam reassured him now. I like that Sam realizes he really needs to think about this and that he apologizes as well.

Now if only we could get scenes like this on the show!
puppypersonLOTR107 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
A great way to look at it. I can't personally imagine any person reacting the way Sam did, but I realize people do. Those people should all have someone present this perspective to them.
Cryztalline chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Even if it was a short one-shot I think it told more than what I was expecting it to do. The writing was amazing and didn't felt out of place, really appreciate that someone adressed this issue as it personally bothered me that none said a thing afterwards, it caught me off guard that Sam and Artie would say such harsh remarks without apologizing.
Again, amazing one-shot.
liberal4peace chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I wish someone had said something to them on the show!
Azaelia67 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Very good ! I don't understand why the guys didn't apologize like this in the actual show, what they said was SO wrong... They should have said something, there should have been a storyline about that, and not just Kitty saying she went through the same, but the guys actually understanding how wrong they were and apologizing.
twin1 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013