Reviews for Two Years
It's a little secret chapter 1 . 1/29
I love you dear. And your fanfiction. I love lemons about these two, and it's rare to fine good ones. So proud I come across this, no regrets *tears*
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
ppfftt! that ending was adorable :p. This was really cuutteeee :3
I.Love.Ukes chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
The ending was genius. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
That was so beautiful!
PInsomn chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This was the best, the ended had me in a laughing fit. Oh my gosh, I look forward to reading more from you. :] -P.
Deaths Lie chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Har har har :D Derp. I don't know how to describe my reaction but just my face is in the 'this ship is becomeing canon' face. I don't know if you've ever made that but yes. Maybe the Oh meh gerd face. . . So what's with the two years?
Tsumichama chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Soo sweeeeet!
And the ending! Saru's gonna have to wait for awhile for an encore! XDDDDD
cinderivaille chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This one's really good and short! Great job!
Woah, Misaki likes it rough ;) haha, but it was a good thing.
And i totally choked on my water at the ending. Haha, i thought the 2 years they were talking about was something so serious like; Misaki confessing or what but it it turns out hilarious(for me) hahha but anyways it was a good one! I'm gonna wait for your other fics yo :D
amel chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
i love the end ! haha
this great, i really like your writing :)
have a nice day
DidiMag chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Omg, I loved this! It was so hot and yet sweet... I like how you portraied them. I prefer Sarumi to Misaru when it comes to smut because I think that Saru's the most dominant phisically... But Misaki has a stronger personality, so I don't like when he's all subdue and remissive. He's a fierce guy and you managed to show this. Well-done man!