Reviews for Better the Devil You Know
andrea chapter 1 . 8/26
i found this vary enjoyable
Anis Queen of Night chapter 7 . 12/4/2013
Awesome. I love it! Write more!
D.B. Cooper chapter 7 . 8/8/2013
What a good chapter! My theory from reading this is that the Capirikiouit was sent to Earth where it became a Rubik's cube, laying somewhere hopelessly scrambled and unable to be open. The best part of your story was the ending with Venger wondering if he was truly free of He Who Can Not Be Named. A good end to a well written tale!
venG chapter 7 . 8/2/2013
Loved the story! It could be part of the canon :)

Thank you very much!
venG chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Wonderful story! I'm looking forward to the continuation.

Thank you!
D.B. Cooper chapter 6 . 7/18/2013
Another good chapter. Exciting, dramatic, and it including the Thief flying (sort of).
D.B. Cooper chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
I really enjoyed the Hank/Sheila moments. It's nice to see how much they care for each other. Oh, and the part about Venger defeating Okus was good too.
SteelerGal chapter 5 . 7/2/2013
Another brilliant installation!
I think I can safely say this is the first time I can remember liking Eric ;)
Shadowkats74 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Wow action packed chapter! Loved it :)
SteelerGal chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Wow! I definitely didn't see that ending coming. I agree with D.B. Cooper that Hank is completely illogical. If he had left the entire group one might believe he severed ties but if he stays with the group the Wizard and Shadow Demon have no clue he even said it let alone meant it. Here's hoping he comes to his senses—or Bobby clobbers him over the head with his club for hurting his sister ... just kidding!
D.B. Cooper chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
What a good chapter! I really couldn't see the part about Hank breaking up with Sheila because she was attacked. I seriously think Hank is being illogical about it.
D.B. Cooper chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
I really do like your story. It is both interesting and action packed.
D.B. Cooper chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Good story! I especially enjoyed the Hank/Sheila boyfriend/girlfriend moments.
Shadowkats74 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Great 2nd chapter-love the Sheila and Hank interactions(they are so cute!) but who is this mysterious wizard that is stronger then venger? I see dark times ahead for are heroes! Next chapter please! :)
Shadowkats74 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
YaY a new story! It looks promising and I love the fact that hank and shelia are a couple already! Can't wait to see where you take this...Looking forward to the next chapter! :)