Reviews for Whose Fanfiction?
Clockwork Marionette chapter 6 . 2/20
XD LEONARD DANIEL KAGA-FUCKING-MINE. Wow Len, nice middle name. x3
"I'm just 'LEN', and don't use my last name, RIN HILDEGARD KAGAMINE."
I smiled. AND SNICKERED AT THAT. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS FOR ME TO LAUGH/SNICKER AT A STORY? VERY.
Aw, Len, you perverted freak, you're so sweet and caring! Sometimes.
Princess Poptart243 chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
Plz update again! My people are starving for humor...
Sho-chan669 chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
THIS IS SO F-ING AMAZING, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. I REGRET NOT SEEING THIS AWESOME SHIT LONG AGO.
I REGRETTED IT SO MUCH IT PAINED MY TONGUE. OR HEART. WHICHEVER.
AND PLEASE, UPDATE THIS, I'M NOT FORCING BUT PLEASE.
ALSO, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME REVIEWING YOUR STORY (I READ SOME OF THEM BEFORE)
SORRY THAT I OVER-USED THE CAPSLOCK THOUGH.
Yukisu chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
*muffled olirin twerking in the distance*

Don't get me wrong, I love LenxRin a lot - they're like my OTP but Rinships... Oh, Rinships. I have a soft spot for them. I found Rin's disbelief rather cute and... so... Rin-ish? I mean, you portrayed hidden low self-esteem really well. She acts high and mighty, but when complimented she's so flustered. Oliver and Rin's date? Yes, I would like to read about that. Yes, I am excited for it. Yes, I am additionally excited to hear of Len's reaction over it. Yes, a possibility of jealous/cockblocking Len is rather appealing.

(And no, my sole mission in reviewing to you every time is to make you blush, huahua uwu)

Nope, readers, they ain't having no sex till they're twenty-two.

*chokes* Oh my god
Princess Poptart243 chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
I LUV IT!
Princess Poptart243 chapter 12 . 8/28/2013
;)
Maguss chapter 13 . 8/2/2013
The fic is better each update! The last part was cool! *no pun intended*
What is Rei? dont know what to think...
The part of the fluorescent underwear was hilarious hahahaha *have an attack of lol when i remember it*
WTF LEN! Why did you think that to take Rin at the boutique (only for woman) was a good idea? for to buy underwear, really!?
and oh my, Rin is a crazy fangirl! XD
Update the fic so soon please, and good luck with Len XD hahahahaha *remembered something*
Yukkimurii chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
Damn you Len and your bonding methods! Although I find them absolutely hilarious and cute all the same. (The fact that the author's notes tend to be longer than the fanfic itself never ceases to amuse me, too) I may have been a little confused on why did Len even try to get Rin to buy new bras, whether because he's a total pervert or he felt like embarrassing Rin I'm not certain. Ah, well.

Oh yes, I also love comparisons with things that are fragile. I don't know why, the fragility of a character which impulses a person to forever protect them - it's always so appealing to me. c: Big thumbs up.

Update again soon!
AMazingxawesome chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
Hmm...I'm very very very very very curious about the next chapter ... Anyhow keep updating to fuel my inner fire (heh, Pitch Perfect reference ;) )
3 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
XDDDDDDDDDD
I LOVE THIS STORY! XDDDDD
CONTINUE PLEASE! :3
Yukkimurii chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
THE CUTENESS IN THE BED SCENE... THING. I AM INTERNALLY SCREAMING.

coughcough, um. excuse me.

[Proof of that is how you hate compliments because you're so insecure you're only used to hearing good things from yourself.]

I feel like this line here speaks to me. It relates to me, and I haven't quite seen a fic where it directly says that - only just barely implying it - so I find this chapter really enjoyable and touching all the same. Yes, and my compliments include Miku's issue with KAITO. Even though I'm a little confused - he didn't show up or something like that? I don't know, I read this at midnight when I returned from my vacation.

Rui's narrative... wow. You impressed me yet again! So dark, but managed to make me laugh with Lenka and Rinto's bit. :'D

Thank you for updating!

Tokioo

(Sorry for typos orz)
Weedsareforever chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
'Shit-take? Sh-taki? Take-shit? Shiitake? Oh yeah.'

'Fine—MAYBE sometimes our messages get a little horny—but that's on MY part!'

'she'd never go near Len or wherever he slept any day, and Lennie-boy didn't appreciate that much.'

My favorite parts 3 Hey, is it ok if I told my friends about this? It is, right? We support this so much!
Maguss chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
YAY more fic! that Rui is beginning to scare me *shake*
NOOOO! Why cliffhanger why?!
and what did Kaito happen? first, i was like Rin, after i forgot Kaito, at last i'm trying to figure out what happened to kaito, poor miku T.T
I hope Kaito reward miku! .

And sorry, i didnt anything in Rin's writing, just she write more pro XD
Liveyourdreams chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
OHMAI. GAWD.

LOLOLOL!

Silver-haired guys are my type too ;)

Oi, Rin, I dun' wan' any o' dat cakes an' stuff.
reluctant-persona chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I'm still glad you two decided to use the nicknames I gave each of you And I haven't reviewed in a while, so here it is!
Who knew that fire had a thing for Len? Anyway, Kaito is SUCH an ass making Miku wait like that; but there's GOTTA be an explanation! He better be gathering his balls before he even THINKS of showing up again!