Reviews for Ranma Loses!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Love the ending.

Really? TETRIS!
seshygirl04 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
God... tetris? Ugh, what an egotistic maniac. Good job though, nice perception of characters.
Jho chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
heh, I'd beat both of them at once with my tetris-owning skillz ;)
Tirzah chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
I knew it had to be a game! Funny!
HeArTbReAk ShOw chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
funny very funny
Yufffff chapter 1 . 11/17/2001
I KNEW it was videogaming.
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 5/24/2001
*snicker* This fanfic is very amusing and reminds me of a Sailor Moon fanfic I once read involving Nephrite and Zoisite playing Mortal Kombat. This is a great funny and short read.
Kodachi chapter 1 . 5/23/2001
Cool fic! Ranma was beat by Ryoga? Go Ryoga-Chan! Tee hee hee -;; (I still love Ranma thought too! -;;)
Wayne O. Williams chapter 1 . 3/16/2001
An amusing trifle. I liked it!
Ucchan chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
Ohh. poor Ranma. Go Ryoga-chan! Very kawaii! UR together forever. Liked it a lot, so cute, write more!
Wind chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
LOL... that was funny! Yes, it's good for Ranma to learn how to lose, although I don't think he's really seeing the point... Aw, it was very good. Nice ending. Me likes! :)
Lady Omega chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
1- Ranma is not perfect, you all know that he has some very bad flaws! 2-Ranma does not always win, there are a lot of times where he lost! 3- Ranma doesn't get all the girls! Akane's friends think they look cute together! 4-That was a video game!
Isamu Hatanaka chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
Interesting twist at the end of the story there! Good Humor! I think I saw a comic strip for DBZ like this somewhere (Vegeta vs. Goku), but that might be a coincidence. Good job!
Otaku King chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
lol...poor ranma...if i let him play me, he'd lose again! ( but he might do the "Chestnuts roasting over an open fire" attack on me, so it might be a bad idea, ne?)
Kaze Yanagi chapter 1 . 11/16/2000