Reviews for Higher
This was a great story
Ghostoffanfic chapter 25 . 2/13
Was really liking this until you had to bring religion into it found it really highly offensive that you disrespected Muslim women wearing a burka, which is worn to shield away from the evil eyes of others and to gain respect.
Where have u been all ma life.I love you story: )
myhubbyissoedward chapter 40 . 2/7
Wow, glad they made it through.
twifan74 chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
Love this story!...although instead if Edward I'm picturing Donnie walhburg from New kids on the block! Lol. Great story though!
CoffeeScript chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
Well well, Emmett likes Bella, Rosalie likes Emmett, Bella likes Edward, Edward likes Bella and the other two can go all AOL lovey-dovey! MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THIS STORY!
CoffeeScript chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
This is currently my favorite chapter! .Fuck! You go Bella girl! Slay that motherfucker of hers! hahaha!

I guess I can relate to her at some point and those words uttered by Bella to her mom?! Wow, I wanted to do that for a long time without crying or getting scared of the mom. But this chapter is so well written that I'm really feeling her rage towards her mother! Each words is like a cut to her throat only if she's listening! Haha! I hope Bella will never go back to their house again. I fear something bad will happen to her because of that bastard Phil.

I am moved! Really moved by this chapter!
pesuasion chapter 40 . 5/10/2016
That ending was so satisfying. I had a blast reading it! It got me through a really hard day, THANK YOU.
kadronya chapter 40 . 5/10/2016
I love it!
aurora0509 chapter 40 . 1/11/2016
I Liked the story. I am from NJ and born in 73 so it was funny to hear all the 90's talk. I tried to picture 59th street gojng to 4th and at least now don't think it is a bad area or there are apartments so if it was there guess things have changed. But it was fun trying to picture some of the areas as I was reading them. The only thing I didn't like was Edward shooting someone. That put a bad taste in my mouth at their happy ending. Otherwise, great story
Alpha22 chapter 40 . 10/31/2015
I enjoyed reading your story. I felt the love of your characters they have fire each other. The intensity did take me higher! I believed the setting, scenarios, emotion... This is a well-written story. Thank you.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/27/2015
Oh, I forgot to add controlling. Yep, super controlling. And anger issues. You have set up Edward to be the perfect candidate for dishing out spousal abuse. Let's hope Edward straightens up soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
Ughhhhhh...Edward is really passing me off. He's a possessive ass in this fic. I'm trying to like him, really I am but I would have dumped his ghetto ass along time ago. He just needs to grow up and grow some class and get out of the drug trade and go back to English class and learn to speak properly. The story is intriguing but again so hard for me to read these characters so OOC. Your writing is great and you have obviously done your research where hood rats are concerned but man... I don't know. This Edward character is really hard to take. But I just can't move along to another story because it is so well written and frankly I just want to see how you resolve this story and where you take these two.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
It's weird I am liking the story, but I am having a very hard time with the characters. They all seem like poor decision making thugs. I just can't seem to accept the twilight characters in that position. Trying to find the inherent good in them but they seem so far removed from what they are normally like in FF. I think on one hand that is part of the appeal and yet it is just so difficult. I find myself cringing when they say and do certain things.I think...how is this all going to get turned around and they become the upstanding, caring citizens the usually are? Maybe they won't is the answer. Only you know, we'll and others who have already read this, but in reality...someone would overdose and die. Someone would go to jail again màybe, someone would contract something really bad and the rest would end up Crack hoes. Yeah, your writing is great but this one is just gritty and hard. That's not a negative review by the way. You have just gone in a way that most dont, which can be a very good thing, my brain is just having trouble unraveling it all.
VeThena chapter 40 . 6/24/2015
Lovely story. Makes you wanna fall in love again.
Thank you for sharing it.
3,651 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »