Reviews for Higher
Daphodill chapter 40 . 7/31/2013
I'm kind of glad I waited to read this so that I could get the whole story, although you updated like a fiend, woman. :D

This was a really great story. I was leery because partying and all that was something I never really understood. I was their age at that time and saw my classmates, friends, and family behaving as Bella and her girls. So, I wasn't really interested in reading about teenagers getting high for no good reason. I'm not sure what compelled me to read this now, but i'm glad I did.

The way you create these entirely new characterizations is, for lack of a better word, brilliant. Sure they did drugs and sold drugs, but that was not the focus. Okay, Jasper's high ass was hilarious. Love him! Anyway, as with all your fics, it comes down to the two mains and what motivates them. The methods they use to get from point A to point B don't really matter, although you have an amazing ability to create these worlds where I feel as if I'm walking the block right along with them.

Sure we're all reading fanfiction because we love Edward and Bella, but with your fics I feel like I really get to know them. You introduce them as new, but familiar characters. There's an instant connection, but you don't take that for granted. My heart broke when he finally broke things down to Carlisle. I hurt for his father and felt so proud of Edward and proud that Bella was able to bring that out in him.

The growth of them all was felt throughout. Every chapter gave a little bit more, they blended into a more cohesive unit, making a tighter bond. I feel kind of bad that Em didn't end up with someone permanently and that Rose was so awful, but it works. We can't always have tidy little packages that don't deviate from canon.

Your ability to make me laugh, then bring me close to tears, and then nail biting suspense is amazing. I can't even explain how much I enjoy and appreciate your talent.

Thank you for sharing your talent, for pulling me out of my comfort zone, for helping me to see life from a different perspective. Higher was a gripping story from chapter 1 to the epi. I groaned when the page said "The End." I did not want it to be over. I very nearly cried.

Best - Daph
EmiJ-x chapter 40 . 7/30/2013
Amazing story, absolutely loved it! You're such a good writer, I was hooked from the get go
Leibeezer chapter 40 . 7/30/2013
I found this story two days ago, and I loved it.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/30/2013
awesome story..i love it
debnin chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
'i have been a fan of your work for a while!
merdarkandtwisty chapter 40 . 7/28/2013
good story but I had to laugh that I found this in a twilight community dedicated to Historic stories.
RaeRae064 chapter 40 . 7/27/2013
Best fucking story ever! The suspense was killed me every chapter thinking shit was gonna go down . You're a WONDERFUL author . The accents were cool as well . I was wondering who you pictured in your head as edward and bella in your fanfic? Was it the normal rob and kristen or were you picturing someone else ? I want to read all your fanfics now . Amazing work .

Much love
Rae
A is for Angel chapter 40 . 7/25/2013
I love the ending you provided. Thank you for sharing the story and taking us higher
A is for Angel chapter 39 . 7/23/2013
I'm so glad he finally got on one knee. Thank you for updating .
A is for Angel chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
I would use time as an excuse to trust again in the end. Thanks for updating
A is for Angel chapter 37 . 7/23/2013
Uh oh that's not good. I hope she's okay. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 36 . 7/23/2013
Ugh time for what? Thank you for updating.
A is for Angel chapter 35 . 7/23/2013
:( Edward should have explained himself better. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 34 . 7/23/2013
I have a feeling things will hit rock bottom before they get better. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 33 . 7/23/2013
I hope nothing bad comes from this. Thank you for updating
3,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »