Reviews for Higher
A is for Angel chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
I'm so happy with the way Edward handled himself around Charlie. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Carlisle has good advice. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
I like the dynamic between Carlisle and Edward. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Alright keep those fist swinging. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
I'm so glad and happy they are there for one another. Thank you so much for updating I appreciate it more than you ever know.
A is for Angel chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
I hope Edward comes soon. So they can talk and she can hear his story from him. Thank you for updating.
A is for Angel chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
I love that you don't write your characters are stereotypical. Thank you for updating. So excited to read more
Capricorn75 chapter 40 . 7/15/2013
Oh, man. That was so awesome! It's so hard to find a good Shadyward- this is like the third (and only complete) one I've found worth reading in the last 6 years. I hope I can find some more. I was really afraid a few chaps ago that Edward and/or Bella weren't gonna make it out alive. Thanks for giving them their HEA (even if I wish you'd snuck another lemon in there :-P)
Capricorn75 chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
I'm really scared to continue reading, not gonna lie. I love Thugward, I don't wanna see him locked up again or dead.
A is for Angel chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I'm so glad he came to her rescue. Thank you for updating.
A is for Angel chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Such excitement in this chapter. It's so different. Can't wait for more, thanks for updating
A is for Angel chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
I'm so glad Edward came back. Thank you for updating. Can't wait for more.
girlygirl0706 chapter 40 . 7/14/2013
This story had me hooked for the last two days. A totally different Edward and Bella. You even had me remembering things from the 90's I had completely forgotten about...like California Dream lol. Thanks for sharing.
Capricorn75 chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
See, to me, this is just about the most realistic lemon I've ever read. This fic, and The Good Luck Club by Lolo84, have the best and most real sex scenes. I don't understand why no one else writes like this. Surely I'm not the only one who talks and acts like this in the bedroom? It makes me sad to think that everyone else is having the vanilla, non-vocal sex I read in all the other fic. So many many thanks for writing something I can identify with and enjoy!
Capricorn75 chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
I'm in the middle of reading Higher...just found it yesterday, and I LOVE it! I've been looking for some Shadyward fics, along the lines of Offbeat, In Mates, and The Good Luck Club. Higher fits the bill PERFECTLY! Do you know any other fics like this? I don't like mafia or manwhore fics, just some good shady Edward.
3,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »