Reviews for Higher
A is for Angel chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
I'm so happy that he came back and spoke with her. Thank you for updating. Can't wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 18 . 7/17/2013
Aww Edward go talk to her. Talk to her so you can put things behind you. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 17 . 7/17/2013
Cliffhangers are mean. But I hope they can work it out. And talk it out. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
I'm so happy with the way Edward handled himself around Charlie. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 15 . 7/16/2013
Carlisle has good advice. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 14 . 7/16/2013
I like the dynamic between Carlisle and Edward. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
Alright keep those fist swinging. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
I'm so glad and happy they are there for one another. Thank you so much for updating I appreciate it more than you ever know.
A is for Angel chapter 11 . 7/16/2013
I hope Edward comes soon. So they can talk and she can hear his story from him. Thank you for updating.
A is for Angel chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
I love that you don't write your characters are stereotypical. Thank you for updating. So excited to read more
Capricorn75 chapter 40 . 7/15/2013
Oh, man. That was so awesome! It's so hard to find a good Shadyward- this is like the third (and only complete) one I've found worth reading in the last 6 years. I hope I can find some more. I was really afraid a few chaps ago that Edward and/or Bella weren't gonna make it out alive. Thanks for giving them their HEA (even if I wish you'd snuck another lemon in there :-P)
Capricorn75 chapter 32 . 7/15/2013
I'm really scared to continue reading, not gonna lie. I love Thugward, I don't wanna see him locked up again or dead.
A is for Angel chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
I'm so glad he came to her rescue. Thank you for updating.
A is for Angel chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Such excitement in this chapter. It's so different. Can't wait for more, thanks for updating
A is for Angel chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
I'm so glad Edward came back. Thank you for updating. Can't wait for more.
3,650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »