Reviews for Higher
girlygirl0706 chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
I have a feeling like all sorts of trouble is coming their way.
saintfudge chapter 40 . 7/13/2013
Thanks for sharing ..loved your characters.. All chapters were to he point with little or no waffle..hate when chapters repeat ..thanks again have fun
girlygirl0706 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Damn it I can't stop reading. I'm hooked.
A is for Angel chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Exciting to read the next chapter. Thank you for updating. Can't wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Bella is so into him. Can't wait for more. Thanks for updating
LLH88 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Great language in this fic! It's feel like watching a period piece movie.

Thanks for sharing.

Lynn
BelieverALEX chapter 40 . 7/11/2013
OMG I promise myself I wouldn't cry! Love your story, I was in the middle of reading your story wts but I had to take a pause when I saw this and I happy I did! Your an amazing author and I wish you all the best in all your future plans. God Bless!
BelieverALEX chapter 39 . 7/11/2013
I hate that it ending so soon. And thanks for the tour lol I really learn a lot!
BelieverALEX chapter 38 . 7/11/2013
Damn Bella is weak but love make you do crazy things but seriously she really overreacting to things. But I love drama in my bboks so it's whatever she alive and that's what counts!
BelieverALEX chapter 37 . 7/11/2013
When everything getting good smt DAMN!
BelieverALEX chapter 36 . 7/11/2013
Ohhh these two killing me
BelieverALEX chapter 35 . 7/11/2013
I can't believe she did that I rather her going to queens to her dad. Her being in there and Phil living their scares the crap out of me! Edward is going to flip!
BelieverALEX chapter 34 . 7/11/2013
I can't believe he choke her I mean many times I wish I could have but in this chap it was pretty scary and there was no reason for that.
BelieverALEX chapter 33 . 7/11/2013
What the fuck Bella think she could have done she just would've gotten in the way!
BelieverALEX chapter 32 . 7/11/2013
Bella to damn emotional dred, ugh! She just pisses me off with the tear, crying for any damn thing!
3,646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »