Reviews for Higher
girlygirl0706 chapter 40 . 7/14/2013
This story had me hooked for the last two days. A totally different Edward and Bella. You even had me remembering things from the 90's I had completely forgotten about...like California Dream lol. Thanks for sharing.
Capricorn75 chapter 23 . 7/14/2013
See, to me, this is just about the most realistic lemon I've ever read. This fic, and The Good Luck Club by Lolo84, have the best and most real sex scenes. I don't understand why no one else writes like this. Surely I'm not the only one who talks and acts like this in the bedroom? It makes me sad to think that everyone else is having the vanilla, non-vocal sex I read in all the other fic. So many many thanks for writing something I can identify with and enjoy!
Capricorn75 chapter 15 . 7/14/2013
I'm in the middle of reading Higher...just found it yesterday, and I LOVE it! I've been looking for some Shadyward fics, along the lines of Offbeat, In Mates, and The Good Luck Club. Higher fits the bill PERFECTLY! Do you know any other fics like this? I don't like mafia or manwhore fics, just some good shady Edward.
girlygirl0706 chapter 27 . 7/14/2013
He's going to lose it all if he's planning to go through with his plan.
girlygirl0706 chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
I have a feeling like all sorts of trouble is coming their way.
saintfudge chapter 40 . 7/13/2013
Thanks for sharing ..loved your characters.. All chapters were to he point with little or no waffle..hate when chapters repeat ..thanks again have fun
girlygirl0706 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Damn it I can't stop reading. I'm hooked.
A is for Angel chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
Exciting to read the next chapter. Thank you for updating. Can't wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 5 . 7/13/2013
Bella is so into him. Can't wait for more. Thanks for updating
LLH88 chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Great language in this fic! It's feel like watching a period piece movie.

Thanks for sharing.

Lynn
BelieverALEX chapter 40 . 7/11/2013
OMG I promise myself I wouldn't cry! Love your story, I was in the middle of reading your story wts but I had to take a pause when I saw this and I happy I did! Your an amazing author and I wish you all the best in all your future plans. God Bless!
BelieverALEX chapter 39 . 7/11/2013
I hate that it ending so soon. And thanks for the tour lol I really learn a lot!
BelieverALEX chapter 38 . 7/11/2013
Damn Bella is weak but love make you do crazy things but seriously she really overreacting to things. But I love drama in my bboks so it's whatever she alive and that's what counts!
BelieverALEX chapter 37 . 7/11/2013
When everything getting good smt DAMN!
BelieverALEX chapter 36 . 7/11/2013
Ohhh these two killing me
3,650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »