Reviews for Higher
guest chapter 26 . 2/26/2015
Its not right, he can't keep her locked up, it's abusive and controlling.
TeamMee9331 chapter 40 . 1/16/2015
This was a good story and I love the ending. It was a good read.
AlwaysThrough chapter 40 . 12/15/2014
I loved this. It kept my mind distracted while I was dealing with some shitty sunburn. Thank you :D
Llanna chapter 40 . 10/10/2014
Loved loved this story, angst, hot, sweet. Thanking for sharing ;)
Toni Masen chapter 40 . 10/9/2014
The more I read your stories the more I learn about drugs, I still don't get the fascination in wanting to take them. Hmm, Bella does have a problem with drugs, she seems to think that taking something will cure the problem of the moment but afterwards she realises it doesn't cure anything but it doesn't stop her from doing it again! Why on earth would you take someone elses valium thinking it would help!
Both Edward and Bella are immature and extremely insecure but with their lives, past and present and some of the adults in their lives it's not surprising. Renee, Phil and Demitri total losers.
Jasper and the tampon, OMG I was howling.
I was struggling a bit with the way Edward spoke, his pronunciation was terrible at times and I had to agree with Carlisle about pulling him up on it. I'm actually smiling at that because my daughter does say that I'm an 'accent snob!' LOL
Edward's conversations with his dad, well, he didn't hold back did he, straight to the point, it was hilarious.
Great story, I loved it. I really enjoy your style of writing. Now what shall I read next?
korijarrells chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
I cant start reading a story and then just stop halfway through... that being said... is it ever gonna end? I liked it til bella started crying over everything and being obnoxious. Ok I get it, they're in love but twenty pointless chapters about how much is getting annoying. Alot could have been left out.
rose19.3.85 chapter 40 . 8/31/2014
Omg i love it
Your stll the best
On my top 3 list
LucyLovesForever chapter 40 . 7/11/2014
Can I just say one thing? One little thing? Next to Stephanie's Edward this one is seriously the hottest. He's just soooo... Angry? So very,very bad ;)
Cali978 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Sigh. Yes this was a great story. But I have honestly not read a more obnoxious, needy, immature Bella than in this story. Your Bella is so annoying I felt like punching her through the screen.
ILoveEdward76 chapter 40 . 6/29/2014
I don't review often, but I read mostly all of your stories. You're an amazing author, but I have to say when I read the summary for this story, I was like nah this doesn't sound like something I want to read but I kept seeing people pimping this story and thought ok I'll try it. I am so glad I did! I started reading yesterday morning and just couldn't stop. I stayed up until about 1, went to sleep, woke up and continued to read until I was done. Good job, it is now one of my favorites. This Edward was rough and I like how the characters were all flawed, but relatable.
jterry453 chapter 40 . 6/2/2014
maphie chapter 39 . 6/2/2014
I must say, that wrap up was less than satisfactory. Maybe that's the whole point, 2 put k kids from round the way getting their Fairytale ending as best as punk kids do. I hope the epi answers more of the natural questions.
maphie chapter 30 . 6/2/2014
Lol! These two are the ultimate Ghetto love affair. Luv it!
merelyhuman chapter 40 . 5/10/2014
Loved the story!
Mr G and Me chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Gawd, I was 18 in June 1994 LOL. I'm not sure of all those terms, but remember I'm from the ass end of the world. Though I'll always remember walkmans and the sad way they'd sound when the batteries are going dead. Yikes that was painful. Anywho, this one has snagged by attention ... until I get some more angelawrd *cough cough ahem*
3,647 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »