Reviews for Higher
itlnbrt chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
OMG! I woke up from a nap with a surprise in my inbox!

What a crazy good chapter. Renee's crazy & Phil's a perv. I'm dying to see what Edward does. I'm so hooked on this story. It's hard to remember sometimes that Bella can't just call E. No cellphones yet. God, the pager was so frustrating, but I remember back then it was so much better than nothing. :) Great work as always, girl!
Ladybear0506 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Oh crap! She let it out! Renee needed to hear it! And Phil what a freaking douche! Edward needs to go skip on his ass!
EdwardLuver28 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Haha Bella is hilarious. I knew it was Phil. That creep. Her mother is theatrical, I was happy when she yelled at her.
jimemon chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Wow wow wow, very intense, great chapter!
bellawu chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Bella should just leave n stay with rose or alice. I really hate renee
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
That went well :/ Hope Edward is there for her :)
tammy0208 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
I love this story! Phil is creepy though. I new more Edward.
Rawr Ashley Rae chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Can't wait for more!
RoseArcadia chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
MrsWilliamHerondale chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Go, Bella! Seriously this chapter was amazing. I loooooooved her telling Renee off, and totally calling her out on her piss-poor parenting skills. I wonder wtf Edward was thinking with the constant hang ups lol.
cristinaN chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Great update. Phil is a disgusting perv and Renee a little to ae to be motherly. I love Bella's outurst, "Bella…are you at least being safe?" she asked.

"Yeah, I swallow—"

LOL
Dannisita chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
This really takes me back, I was the same age back in 94. I'm loving it! And I'm so happy Bella is giving Renee the business!
edwardsouthernbella chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Renee had it coming, and I had the feeling that Bella was going to get the hell out of dodge.
Just Me Alone chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Poor Bella...and Edward, OMG as possessive as he is about her, he's going to be pissed. Phil is a perv...

Thank you!