Reviews for Higher
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Ahhh! This fic is awesome and I'm so glad that you keep writing these great stories! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Tht chapter was perfect! But now I'm getting all depressed bc I'm afraid they'll never see each other again.
malleelee chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Way to do it. I know you'd prefer a different accolade, but, "Thank you, ma'am". You do more than conversation well.
malleelee chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Not surprised Rose took Emmett and left. Emmett's smiling toward Bella must have not pleased Rose. This club was like a dream to me. The down of ecstasy I hope isn't too bad.
malleelee chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Edward enjoys a bit of X himself with Bella. Is the behavioral effect multiplied?
ana1973 chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
I love your story, your definitions at the end of each chapter are making me laugh. I was a young adult in the 90's too, brining back memories :)
malleelee chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Some things stay the same, like the splitting up into couples from groups. Bella certainly got the larger piece of the X.
malleelee chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
The Jake we know or the Jasper we don't know. Decisions, Decisions. I am getting an insight as to the reasons my sons were so fucked up!
FlappyNinja chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
awww very sweet. Love you lexy. You know how to make your readers swooning. LOL. Update very soon please
Kenzington chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
God, I love this story!
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
awww he found her. Poor Jake. Thanks for the update :)
LinLyn chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
I am really enjoying this story! Edward is hot. Its great that he came looking for Bella. And what's up with Emmett and Rose?
Kalla Kalia chapter 7 . 5/5/2013