Reviews for Higher
Dannisita chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
This really takes me back, I was the same age back in 94. I'm loving it! And I'm so happy Bella is giving Renee the business!
edwardsouthernbella chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Renee had it coming, and I had the feeling that Bella was going to get the hell out of dodge.
Just Me Alone chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Poor Bella...and Edward, OMG as possessive as he is about her, he's going to be pissed. Phil is a perv...

Thank you!
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
So good!
amberkey chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
So much love for this story!
i'm random girl chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
I freakin LOVE this story! It takes me back in time and I feel like a 90's kid all over again! OMG I remember rollin on E back in the day. It was crazy times! We used to do black light parties and sniff vicks vapor rub while doing it, (but that was many years ago, and for the life of me I can't remember why in the world we would want to sniff vicks while rolling lol) anyway great story! Can't wait till it up-dates again :0)
Bella Ami chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Just lettin ya know I'm all in for this ride!
malleelee chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
A felon, for selling, tried as a juvie, then state pen - So, the question of the ecstasy hangover answered, I now am faced with what Edward was into and how long will it be before he again is approached to make a quick dollar. He could have taken the blame for someone, or was set up, or was put into business. How long will it take before Bella can investigate the sins of her lover using the internet? Okay. You've hooked me. Hard.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Ahhh! This fic is awesome and I'm so glad that you keep writing these great stories! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Tht chapter was perfect! But now I'm getting all depressed bc I'm afraid they'll never see each other again.
malleelee chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Way to do it. I know you'd prefer a different accolade, but, "Thank you, ma'am". You do more than conversation well.
malleelee chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
Not surprised Rose took Emmett and left. Emmett's smiling toward Bella must have not pleased Rose. This club was like a dream to me. The down of ecstasy I hope isn't too bad.
malleelee chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Edward enjoys a bit of X himself with Bella. Is the behavioral effect multiplied?
ana1973 chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
I love your story, your definitions at the end of each chapter are making me laugh. I was a young adult in the 90's too, brining back memories :)
malleelee chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Some things stay the same, like the splitting up into couples from groups. Bella certainly got the larger piece of the X.
3,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 220 .. Last Next »