Reviews for Higher
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
That went well :/ Hope Edward is there for her :)
tammy0208 chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
I love this story! Phil is creepy though. I new more Edward.
Rawr Ashley Rae chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Can't wait for more!
RoseArcadia chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!
MrsWilliamHerondale chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Go, Bella! Seriously this chapter was amazing. I loooooooved her telling Renee off, and totally calling her out on her piss-poor parenting skills. I wonder wtf Edward was thinking with the constant hang ups lol.
cristinaN chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Great update. Phil is a disgusting perv and Renee a little to ae to be motherly. I love Bella's outurst, "Bella…are you at least being safe?" she asked.

"Yeah, I swallow—"

LOL
Dannisita chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
This really takes me back, I was the same age back in 94. I'm loving it! And I'm so happy Bella is giving Renee the business!
edwardsouthernbella chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Renee had it coming, and I had the feeling that Bella was going to get the hell out of dodge.
Just Me Alone chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Poor Bella...and Edward, OMG as possessive as he is about her, he's going to be pissed. Phil is a perv...

Thank you!
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
So good!
amberkey chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
So much love for this story!
i'm random girl chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
I freakin LOVE this story! It takes me back in time and I feel like a 90's kid all over again! OMG I remember rollin on E back in the day. It was crazy times! We used to do black light parties and sniff vicks vapor rub while doing it, (but that was many years ago, and for the life of me I can't remember why in the world we would want to sniff vicks while rolling lol) anyway great story! Can't wait till it up-dates again :0)
Bella Ami chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
Just lettin ya know I'm all in for this ride!
XoxoX
ba
malleelee chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
A felon, for selling, tried as a juvie, then state pen - So, the question of the ecstasy hangover answered, I now am faced with what Edward was into and how long will it be before he again is approached to make a quick dollar. He could have taken the blame for someone, or was set up, or was put into business. How long will it take before Bella can investigate the sins of her lover using the internet? Okay. You've hooked me. Hard.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Ahhh! This fic is awesome and I'm so glad that you keep writing these great stories! :D
3,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 200 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 220 .. Last Next »