Reviews for Higher
Milahja chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
So yo know I love you ...seriously. I feel like I am back in Brooklyn. I say this every time but I swear...I remember what it was like in1994. Please let this story go as far as 96 with the Motorola two ways. I love all of your Edwards and this is the Bella I will read about all day. I am not a fan of the coy I don't want to talk to you because I am shy Bella. Seriously I was hoping for Edward to bust through the door like YO SHORTY LET ME HOLLA AT YA...(squeak) I am so excited please keep going.
lesocialbutterfly chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Oh god, cringe. Poor Emmet. As for Rose, I take it she was just trying to save face?
It's refreshing to not have the men folk always fawning over Rose every time. I flove this Bella, who am I kidding I love the whole set up.

I felt it for poor Edward when he was dropping Bella off, him going out on a limb, caring enough to try tell Bella his situation before anyone *coughs, his cousin* got around to giving their 2 cents worth. I thought as much though tbh when Rose pulled her aside to tell her. I took it Emmett was probably fuming that the delinquent Edward was getting the girl & it didn't rub well with him. Tough titty! Roughneck's got it going on. He floats Bella's banana boat (hehe)

I was wondering how they'd rekindle things, needless to say when he showed up, I was like YUM. Get it!
christykq chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
SexiLexiCullen, you are an amazing writer! Each and every story you write is thought out and well written and fucking better than the last story and I'm amazed at your talents. I beg you PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE publish your work. You could be sitting on a beach somewhere counting your money from your book sales right now. Every one of your Edwards are perfect and every Bella is spunky and strong. Together, they make a kick ass couple that will take on the world for each other. A true love story.

So fucking good. Smut was hot. Edward is perfect. Emmett surprised me with his roaming eye and dick. I love tattward and I can't wait to find out more about his back story. Great chapter. Great story. Update quickly.
Courtney37 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Wow! Those two are perfect for each other. Very messed up. Lol! I love that she turned down Emmett. Edward was a dick tho. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
cullenlover1414 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Wow.
Another great chapter.
I'm so glad that their little misunderstanding that morning got sorted out.
Emmett was kinda creepy.
Loving this story so bloody much.
Can't wait to read what's going to happen next!
Update soon please. :D
Courtney37 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
And it's done. But now Bella's all awkward. Edward is too tho. Uh oh. Well I can't wait to find out more. Thanks again.
Reader-many chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Oh thanks for this chapter free of drama ;)
lovemi4alwyz chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Soo good! He took care of her that stop at the corner store, DAMN that was hot! Ugh just he so in-tune to what she needs. I love how its new to Bella but so appreciated! He was really hurt in the car when she said that she knew theyd never see each other again thats why he acted out. So addicted to each other they just dont know it yet, love where this is goin Lexi and the speed of the story too its really awesome. Thank You
Mirraz02 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Can not tell you enough just how much I love this story. You write Thugward so well! If only I could find more stories like this ;)
Reader-many chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
That was hot girl!
kmfroggi chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Yea buddy... Glad Edward came and got her! I knew Emmett was being weird... Crazy boy! Another great chapter!
cullenlover1414 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Wow.
That was a bloody HOTT chapter.
Edward and Bella are such a fab couple.
Sad that Bella thinks she needs to leave Edward.
Loving this story. :)
juubss chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
best Edward EVER.
Angie8776 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Yay, he showed up! I wonder who is lying Emmett or Rose. I can't wait for the next chapter.
lemonbutt chapter 7 . 5/3/2013