Reviews for Higher
Mandi721 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Awww aren't they sweet? Loved it!
bab1067 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Wondering what the conversation was between Emmett and Edward?
imagine43ver chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Well. I sure as hell did not Expect Emmett to show up at her work. Was that a test? If so, i'm guessing she passed. Rose lied about sleeping with Emmett...did Emmett tell her he liked Bella? I'm sure all of my confusion will be cleared up next chapter. It's already love and I love it! Thanks for another update.
rubell chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
you just put the biggest smile on my face! I finally finished reading six reviewed it checked my email and there is seven! and it ends on a way happier note than six... kind of wanted to throw up when emmett showed up... but now I wonder who is lying... Rose just kept wanting to put Bella down the whole night... not sure if it was because emmett seemed to be flirting with Bella... or she's already jealous of Bella from a previous situation... but she was also quick to talk shit about Edward so we're not liking Rose so much
casey-leigh chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
I'm loving this story
Elle Masen chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
I love possessiveward/ jealousward.
Angie8776 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I love this story! And all of the updates kick ass. How many chapters total is it?

Thanks for another great story!
Hoodfabulous chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Still loving it :)
rubell chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
i am sooo addicted to this fic! thought about it all day at work...wish i wrote so i could tell all my readers to read...

hoping edward is feeling for bella to...sure seems like it...
stupidlamb2010 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Oh damn.
KhristenHartgrove chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
I really loved this. So so sooo cute. And ha emmett is super crazy.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Is it sad that I knew all the slang? Lol. I really am old.
JettWesten chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
So glad you didn't make her suffer all day without him showing up. I thought it was cute at first that Em was flirting with her, but the way he acted at the ice cream shop was kinda creepy. And what was the argument about with Em and Ed at the club? Also, I think Rose told her she slept with him so Bella wouldn't.

I think Renee is going to move in or marry Phil. I think that's what she wants to talk to her about?

Monday? WTH?

Love your story, as always!
angels04 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Love this new story, Thugward...so hot. I adore your hard on the outside, soft on the inside Edwards. Please don't make me wait until Monday for more.
ArlynG chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
thanks for sharing your story. update soon please.
3,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 207 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 227 .. Last Next »