Reviews for Higher
Mercyrus chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
My God!

I love! Love this!
EdwardLuver28 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Aww Edward so sweet. I liked Emmett till he did that, but Bella already knew he liked her.
Boo bear76 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Love it, so Emmett's a bit of a creeper! Scoping her out at work, She was hardly with him and Rose the night before, and I'm wondering why Rose lied about sleeping with Emmett, would love to know what they said on the phone to each other, will you be doing Epov or is this all in Bpov?
ubuhall chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
she is so cute, I would hang with her, well when I was young & careful like that. now I get to live vicariously through my kids LOL Tracey xoxox
carebear309 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Oh so Emmett confessed to hitting on B then? I'm surprised. that was also a mighty shady thing to do. Glad E went back to see her :)
Boo bear76 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Would love to hear Edward and Emmett's argument, about Bella perhaps? I should imagine Rose won't like that!
Catagv chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Me encanto no pense que edward iba a buscar a bellla, esperar hasta el lunes sera una tortura. Pero espero que disfrutes tu fin de semana
TraceyJ chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Loving it!
MissBell29 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Gahhhhh Edward is so swoony, even as a thug :P

Loved it.
Love M Go Blue chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I have a suggestion / request (although you've posted so many chapters so quickly - already up to ch. 7 - that it may be too late for this anyway). Would you consider putting the slang "translations" at the beginning of the chapter instead of at the end? That way, we readers would already know definitions / explanations WHILE reading, which would give far more meaning & context to the words. Just a suggestion.
chosmer chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Thank you for another update!
tff000 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
em seems really skeezy - very unusual type of em
EdwardLuver28 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Rose is a good friend or saying that to Bella. Hmm, why is Edward lonely?
gabs9 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Amazing as always. I'm hooked on thugward!
fallinangelx3 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Please please PLEASE don't make me wait til Monday ! I'm hooked and I'm dying for more !
3,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 208 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 228 .. Last Next »