Reviews for Higher
Elle Masen chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
I love possessiveward/ jealousward.
Angie8776 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I love this story! And all of the updates kick ass. How many chapters total is it?

Thanks for another great story!
Hoodfabulous chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Still loving it :)
rubell chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
i am sooo addicted to this fic! thought about it all day at work...wish i wrote so i could tell all my readers to read...

hoping edward is feeling for bella to...sure seems like it...
stupidlamb2010 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Oh damn.
KhristenHartgrove chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
I really loved this. So so sooo cute. And ha emmett is super crazy.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Is it sad that I knew all the slang? Lol. I really am old.
JettWesten chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
So glad you didn't make her suffer all day without him showing up. I thought it was cute at first that Em was flirting with her, but the way he acted at the ice cream shop was kinda creepy. And what was the argument about with Em and Ed at the club? Also, I think Rose told her she slept with him so Bella wouldn't.

I think Renee is going to move in or marry Phil. I think that's what she wants to talk to her about?

Monday? WTH?

Love your story, as always!
angels04 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Love this new story, Thugward...so hot. I adore your hard on the outside, soft on the inside Edwards. Please don't make me wait until Monday for more.
ArlynG chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
thanks for sharing your story. update soon please.
greeneyeditalian chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
He showed up :) and two Carvels... Atta boy!
laylieb chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
I'm digging this story mad hard, yo!
Hate that we have to wait until Monday for an update! But have a great weekend! :) Congrats on the betrothal, yo!
maggiejoma chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
he came back for her...wow, wow...:)
InkJess chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Shame on Emmett... I wonder what will happen with Bella and Rose... does Rose know Em likes Bella? Hmm. Does Edward know Em's been sort of dissing him? Telling Rose about his past, telling Bella if she really wants to mess with him? Hmm. Don't seem like everyone's such good friends like they seem... DUN DUN DUN!
Mercyrus chapter 7 . 5/3/2013