Reviews for Higher
deediaz00 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
You made my night with this update! Thanks! It was better than I hoped. My dreams for them came true.
Barbr9 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Sigh. Oh so glad Edward pulled his head out of his ass. Yay its more than a 1 night stand. Now I just hope Jasper doesn't get to upset when Alice reveals her true age. I'm hoping he kind of figured it out since Edward even thought they looked young & hope Jasper likes her too much to care. Hell she will be legal in a week. He can wait that long. LOL

Mwah
Barb
Jlyons0424 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Oh Emmett. Better luck next time. I love that he showed interest in Bella for some reason. Maybe later conflict if he doesn't lay off?! Could be fun. I love how when reading your stories I feel like I'm standing there watching it all and easily visualized. Signs of a great story teller! I can't wait for Monday and I don't say that often.
tff000 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
good
ubuhall chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
oh yea, it will definitely do that. luckily Edward is there to keep an eye, or hand, or her lol Tracey xoxox
browneyedgirl24 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Lexi, I graduated in 94! You are writing my high school years! I was the Bella in the group! And yeah, x will do that to you! I remember loving the feeling of my arms being rubbed ;) love this story!
2muchtrouble chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Giggling like a girl I am. He came and found her.
MissBell29 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I love these two already.

I cannot wait for more.
Isao84 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
What an asshole, Emmet! Wth! And I was thinking you were gonna make us suffer some more for another appearance of E... Loved it btw
carebear309 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Aww hope that isn't the last b sees of Edward...
Judyblue95 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
He might have done time...but he's a sweetheart underneath. Love it! Too bad for Jake and Emmett...she's only got eyes for him! and he came back for her! The best part! guess I was wrong about having to wait until Monday for more of this wonderful story! Think I'm going to switch to TWCS, though...I must have forgot to favorite the story cuz I'm not getting alerts from them...
TwilightFann1969 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Too tucking sweet.
Hazeleye Vampqueen chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
Emmett is such a douche! Im glad Edward went looking for her. Lexi you got this girl hooked. I was like "say word..the Tunnel" I was like 17 when I hit that club up in 96...lol.
tammy0208 chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
He's so sweet. I want one.
Gonna be a long weekend to wait through. Can't wait to see what happens.
Judyblue95 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Insecure little Bella got the ride of her life...hopefully the first of many but she doesn't think that as yet. I bet he wants to see her again...I'm glad she came clean, well almost, with him...it will be a long weekend with no more chapters until Monday...:-(
3,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 209 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 229 .. Last Next »