Reviews for Higher
Jenn1214 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Can't wait to get Edwards take on this crazy night.
kmfroggi chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
whew...that was worth the wait! cant wait to see what happens next! seems edward isnt going to let her go that easily! and poor rose...thats a bummer!
UMBeans chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
At least someone had a good time with the sex. Lol, I'm kinda glad ROse got a lousy lay out of Emmett. She kinda deserves it from her behavior toward Bella and Emmett. She should know her girl, she doesn't need to check her girl about a man she just met. I understand Rose has all this experience, but maybe she just wasn't into what Emmett was trying to give her and said he was a lousy lay.

I wonder how things will go from now on. Edward will know where Bella lives now and I wonder what other jail related news Rose wanted to tell Bella about Edward.

Can't wait for more :)
Dylana chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Obsessed. I am literally obsessed with this story! Eek!
bylesjessica26 chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
She seems to shy I hope he seeks her out soon
chosmer chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I watch the scrollbar every chapter. I hate getting to the end. I want more. :)
Nannyjojo chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
Wow.
Looks like Bella already wants more.
So looking forward to more.
greeneyeditalian chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
SHIT...so I am thinking prison? Couldn't have been more than a couple of years though. Either way, that was hot as hell and if a night like that was offered lol I wouldn't want to know and I would not have cared :)
VampLuvah chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I feel like I should be smoking a cigarette or something. That was some show. Haha
Just Me Alone chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
She just thinks he's going to go away...I think he likes her. He wouldn't have asked her to stay if he didn't, so freaking love.
Nannyjojo chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Loving it and looking forward to more.
toalli chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Loved it! Edward is mad possessive and he doesn't even know Bella like that! But I can most def see how that intensity can draw a girl in!
toalli chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Loving this story! Man, the 90's...you are taking me back! Loved that Aaliyah song Back and Forth. And of course I'm digging Thugward! Can't wait for more!
rosaliek2 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Loving it ! Please update soon :)
Casper15 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013