Reviews for Higher
greeneyeditalian chapter 6 . 5/3/2013 I am thinking prison? Couldn't have been more than a couple of years though. Either way, that was hot as hell and if a night like that was offered lol I wouldn't want to know and I would not have cared :)
VampLuvah chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
I feel like I should be smoking a cigarette or something. That was some show. Haha
Just Me Alone chapter 6 . 5/3/2013
She just thinks he's going to go away...I think he likes her. He wouldn't have asked her to stay if he didn't, so freaking love.
Nannyjojo chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Loving it and looking forward to more.
toalli chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Loved it! Edward is mad possessive and he doesn't even know Bella like that! But I can most def see how that intensity can draw a girl in!
toalli chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Loving this story! Man, the 90' are taking me back! Loved that Aaliyah song Back and Forth. And of course I'm digging Thugward! Can't wait for more!
rosaliek2 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Loving it ! Please update soon :)
imagine43ver chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
I am lovin' it. Thanks.
cullenlover1414 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Another great chapter.
I love this Edward and Bella, they are so bloody awesome.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Update soon please. :D
Ness1956 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
deediaz00 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Gosh, I'm reminiscing back to my club days... LMFAO! You always tell such an entrancing story which makes more fell like I'm there with them! Love it!
deediaz00 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Love, love, love possessive Edward! I'm loving this story!
deediaz00 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
And they meet! it's a beautiful thing. Loved this chapter. Is Emmy crushing on B?
deediaz00 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I remember dial up and the AOL chat rooms. Lol! In my time we rolled blunts, no E tho.
deediaz00 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I love when you write about the old days. love reminiscing! Thanks!
3,641 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 233 .. Last Next »