Reviews for Higher
cullenlover1414 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Wow.
Another great chapter.
I love this Edward and Bella, they are so bloody awesome.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Update soon please. :D
Ness1956 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
deediaz00 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Gosh, I'm reminiscing back to my club days... LMFAO! You always tell such an entrancing story which makes more fell like I'm there with them! Love it!
deediaz00 chapter 4 . 5/3/2013
Love, love, love possessive Edward! I'm loving this story!
deediaz00 chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
And they meet! it's a beautiful thing. Loved this chapter. Is Emmy crushing on B?
deediaz00 chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
I remember dial up and the AOL chat rooms. Lol! In my time we rolled blunts, no E tho.
deediaz00 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I love when you write about the old days. love reminiscing! Thanks!
bylesjessica26 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
I so remember this era I was 12 and my first boyfriend ha the Sam hair cut as jasper and r Kelly was my first non adult concert with 'll cool Jay and I remember going after older boys with my best friend and lying about my age I decided developed warily and got hit on by guys thinking I was 17 or 18 our favorite song was age ain't northern but a number I might have been 14 the time not sure but I love this fic it's like stepin back in time being young and carefree liked nothing can touch you and trying to grow up way to fast can't wait to read more hooked already and glad it's finished so the waits not long
twillover1313 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
I'm loving this story! Just like everything you write, I feel like I'm right there watching everything...you have an amazing ability to draw a reader into the story and make the reader feel what is going on...If I didn't know better, I would have thought I was on X myself...there are few and far between writers that can accomplish that...I feel honored to be along for the ride. Thank you so much for share all of your stories!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Omg, Limelight, Tunnel...and hell, whatever club they were holding Giant Step for that week/s. Damn, I'm missing my early 20's right now! And me & my girls, we never even bothered to take any kinds of drugs, just always boozed up! Ok, we'd toke up every so often but me & my girls, our drug was the music...we seriously would be on the dance floor all night, especially wherever the reggae rooms were coz THAT'S all about grinding...oh yeah...lok. Sorry, just started taking me backoto my clubbing days in the city!
stupidlamb2010 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Oh shit Bella's just floating ;) I love this story
Nutik chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
Love it
Mercyrus chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
You do realize you're killing me with this story, right?

Fucking '94?!

Uhhhh! Just...brings me back! Experiences and boys!

You have me loving all of them...and even Bella's inexperience was similar to mine in '94!

I could go on and on...

I have to stop...ok...just...

Keep working the magic...'cause it's working
debslmac chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
jule2 chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
I like it that they watch out for each other.
3,633 | « Prev Page 1 .. 213 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 233 .. Last Next »