Reviews for Higher
bab1067 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
So what is up with the silent conversation with Emmett and Edward?
haylee21 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
i love you and the awesome shit you come up with truly.
bab1067 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Why is Edward acting so indifferent? Will there be an EPOV?
Isao84 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
That's so rad!
MrsWilliamHerondale chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Each chapter just gets better and better! This Edward makes me wanna hump my computer screen? I blame you!
Yatz chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
The are no words for how truly awesome you are with your writing! You always captivate me in your first couple of paragraphs and then i can't stop reading your story. Thanks for your awesomeness!
Just Me Alone chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Oh my...I turned 21 in 1994, and I so remember those songs. Got into trouble with a couple of them. I swear I don't think I could love this story anymore
itlnbrt chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Oh, I wonder what was going on with Edward and Emmett. Did Emmett argue with E over Bella? He wants her, huh?
And Edward & Bella ... I can't wait to see how you hook those two up. Like together, together. *Sigh* I'm loving this. It's bringing back some crazy memories. And we're left here until tomorrow! :(
Thanks!
bab1067 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Oh, these three bring back such memories. Minus the X I only smoked on occasion with my beasties:-)
leigh1080 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I'm loving this story! Mind you I was 14 and I live in South Louisiana, but I totally feel like I'm reliving those years! Great story and loving the quick updates! As usual you deliver amazing, original characters and I love it!
itlnbrt chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Gah! Edward, "You're mine!" Hell yeah! Woot! LOL
Dying here. I'm loving this. God, all of this shit brings me back. I was in my early 20's during this time.
Fantastic, Lexi! :)
KhristenHartgrove chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I love this Edward and Bella.
bab1067 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This Bella's different, can't wait to see what trouble she can get into.
tff000 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
interesting - seems em's still interested in b
itlnbrt chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Oooh, Edward's hot! Great chapter. :)
3,652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 238 .. Last Next »