Reviews for Higher
Yatz chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
The are no words for how truly awesome you are with your writing! You always captivate me in your first couple of paragraphs and then i can't stop reading your story. Thanks for your awesomeness!
Just Me Alone chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Oh my...I turned 21 in 1994, and I so remember those songs. Got into trouble with a couple of them. I swear I don't think I could love this story anymore
itlnbrt chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Oh, I wonder what was going on with Edward and Emmett. Did Emmett argue with E over Bella? He wants her, huh?
And Edward & Bella ... I can't wait to see how you hook those two up. Like together, together. *Sigh* I'm loving this. It's bringing back some crazy memories. And we're left here until tomorrow! :(
Thanks!
bab1067 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Oh, these three bring back such memories. Minus the X I only smoked on occasion with my beasties:-)
leigh1080 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I'm loving this story! Mind you I was 14 and I live in South Louisiana, but I totally feel like I'm reliving those years! Great story and loving the quick updates! As usual you deliver amazing, original characters and I love it!
itlnbrt chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Gah! Edward, "You're mine!" Hell yeah! Woot! LOL
Dying here. I'm loving this. God, all of this shit brings me back. I was in my early 20's during this time.
Fantastic, Lexi! :)
KhristenHartgrove chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I love this Edward and Bella.
bab1067 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
This Bella's different, can't wait to see what trouble she can get into.
tff000 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
interesting - seems em's still interested in b
itlnbrt chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Oooh, Edward's hot! Great chapter. :)
MissBell29 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I seriously love this story already.

Awesome work.
itlnbrt chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Love it! Their friendship is so funny. Alice is hilarious, and as shy as B is ... she's mouthy. I like it. Woot! Excellent chapter. ;)
tff000 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
wonder what em is thinking - more attracted to b or rose
katstooldforthis chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Ok, I couldn't write a review before because I was so into reading what you had already posted, so here I am now...

I LOVE IT! Can't wait to keep reading as you post. I love this Edward so far and Bella is a crack up on X.

So what was with Em? Did he want Bella too? It seemed like it but maybe there is something he is worried about with Edward? Like is Edward bad news? Big Bro Em just watching out for Bella.

love this story.
Jlyons0424 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I wonder what that little argument is all about and I look forward to their reactions when they find out how old they are. Hot club scene and good tunes. I miss 90s music!
3,647 | « Prev Page 1 .. 218 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 238 .. Last Next »