Reviews for Higher
gabs9 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Loved it! Looking forward to more.
kneon chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
loving this story so much already started recommending it.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
They are so cute :)
kmfroggi chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Crazy kids :)
Lolo84 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I'm like the Bella of my crew, too! Now and when we were younger. The mother hen, making sure everyone was OK, settled and cool with whoever they were with! Helped my girls dodge some trouble a time or two so thank God for that! I'm wondering if they've figured out the girls aren't as old as they they're claiming! and yeah, Ed's and Jasper's little talk *snort* yeah, the boys owe him one just like the girls owe Alice!
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
you're so cute, giving us all those translations...I know most, but not all! I love Thugward! Already I can tell he's my kind of guy...well a few years ago anyway...I'm old now and all anybody sees is my age, not my insides...oh boo hoo...seriously, I am getting a rush from reading this!
EdwardLuver28 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I love Bella and Alice. Hope they have a good night.
gracefish21 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
So good !
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Here we go...Edward has an edge, does he? Good! I always liked the bad boys...in my youth we had car clubs. Those guys were hot! I never did Ecstasy, but I did try her older cousin, MDA in the 60s...among other things...I'm feeling this story...
jennchris821 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Love love, love this!
Fefe3 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
I'm so loving this story and Edward is oozing sexiness:)
lemonbutt chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
These two are nuts!
edwardsouthernbella chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
Love the intensity!
chosmer chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
This is so addicting!
dpennell007 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I love everything about this fic! No torture, numerous updates, and a hunky possessive Edward. It's all good!
3,654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 220 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 240 .. Last Next »