Reviews for Higher
Love the intensity!
chosmer chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
This is so addicting!
dpennell007 chapter 5 . 5/2/2013
I love everything about this fic! No torture, numerous updates, and a hunky possessive Edward. It's all good!
lemonbutt chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Bellas hella funny. Much more elaxed
moniquecullen chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Oh snap ! Bella on E is hilarious! I'm thinking she's gonna be feeling real crazy when that shit wears off. Am I sensing that Emmett is more into Bella than Rose?! That's different , but I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next ! New chapter tonight ?
Jillybeans122 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Ha! I loved him saying "your mad cute yo!"
heather0325 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Wow! Being a teen in the mid to lates nineties, this sure is brining back some memories! Loving it so far.
kmfroggi chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Love it... Keep 'me coming! It's brining me back to the old days, even though we r not in Brooklyn, we r upstate and tried to act gangsta! Lol
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I fricken love it! And I love in your glossary you said for Walkman, if they didn't know they shouldn't be reading. LOL That was the first thing that popped into my head when I even saw Walkman on there. :D Cute.
So, Bella's shy and doesn't speak up for herself and Renee is a worse version of her flakey self. I can't wait to see where you take this.
You always seem to have the great ability to write stories in the same neighborhoods, but with so many different themes. I love that you do that.
Thanks, girlie!
InkJess chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Can't wait to read more! Different from what I've read, unique. More!
InkJess chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
I think I'm going to adore this fic! And on to ch 4! Em being called dimples haha, love that.
bearygirl chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Really enjoying this story, can't wait to read more.
InkJess chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
AOL! HAHAHA! Dial up... *shudder*
ParasiteGoddess chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
I love this. Brings back memories :)
Ness1956 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013