Reviews for Higher
MalloryKnoxx chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
More please.
amberkey chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
So excited for this story!
Mystik Angel 85 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Like it so far... can't wait for more...
manolomel9 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Really looking forward to this story...actually, I squeal anytime I see one of your stories updating and this new one sounds awesome! 1994 was high school for me, and I can't wait for your to take me back to that time with references and songs (ah, cassettes and mixed tapes, the original playlists cause you had to time the number of songs just right to fit on each side of the cassette reel - ok, so I don't miss that part). Love this Bella, can't wait to meet Edward next :)
Reader-many chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I cant wait for more thanks for the new story :) and congrats soon to be Mrs :) 3
HeatherSmalls chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I love the begining and I loved how you had to define walkman. Remember diskmans. :) cant wait for the next update.
cristinaN chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
That was an amazing first chapter I am hooked can't wait for more
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
The 90's. ya gotta love the nineties !
Reb
Ps. I saw the sign!
sami69 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
All the 'words' from the 90's... I'm gonna like this fic.
summerleigh81 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow, that was like my life, but cooler and in New York, so even more cool. I really enjoyed it, can't wait to read more!
nbkwcbmi chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
My kids saw my old walkman the other day and just about died! Was 1994 really almost 20 years ago?
CoffeeLover16 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Ugh...I feel so old when you have to explain what a walkman is! I am so excited about this story. I was 14 in 1994, oh the trouble I got into. :D
Mandi721 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Oohh loved it no surprise there! Can't wait to meet Edward!
MalloryKnoxx chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Can't wait to meet Thugward! Lol.
cullenlover1414 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Loved this first chapter.
I think I'm going to enjoy this story.
I have an instant dislike for both Charlie and Renee.
Can't wait to read more.
Update soon please. :D