Reviews for Higher
irshQQ79 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
OMG! I'm dying over here! I love this! As a kid of the 90's it's a hell of a flashback (or a bad trip)... If you could work in Thuggish Ruggish Bone from Bones Thug and Harmony I would forever be in your debt as I always find myself listening to that song while at the bus stop waiting for my 6 year old in my minivan. It takes me back to when I thought I was fly, and was actually just pretty fly for a white girl in the burbs of Chicago!

I can't wait till tomorrow's update!

Sarah
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Wow what friends are those?! Jeez! Ones gonna get herself killed by meeting a stranger & getting him arrested while the other is just a bitch. Poor Bella. Hopefully she meets Edward there bc I may have to tit punch Rose. Lol! Thanks again
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Hot98' good station! Loving it, keep 'me coming
jules0427 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Haha I remember those old days when you plotted for the next guy, talked with your girls about v-cards and who lost it to 30 second man lol. AOL chat was the bomb, haha so many of us chatted it up with guys hoping to hook up. I'm thinking we meet Edward next! Girl you rock! Page me!
winter0110 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Sometimes I think of how I miss those days, I miss being 18 :( but at the same time it freaks me out when my daughter will be that age and she will do a nail of what I did back then.
Thank you for the update.
edwardsouthernbella chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Good grief, I love it! Bring on Thugward!
racerwife chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
loving it!
chosmer chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
I am definitely ok with these multiple posts.
jules0427 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Loving it already! I love the lingo throw back. Cracks me up. I, stoked for more!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Wow her parents are lousy! But so far I like this Bella. :) can't wait to see where this goes. Thanks :D
Nonita chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Thanks!
Nonita chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Looking forward for more!
Ladybear0506 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Loved it!
lesocialbutterfly chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Jesus! The anticipation of them meeting up is a killer. It feels like I'm holding my breath.
Mrz.JasperHale4Ever chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Omg looking back now dial-up was a big pain in the ass the sound it made when it was connecting I hated it I still have a shit load of those aol free trial floppy disk that's old as crap
3,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 230 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 .. Last Next »