Reviews for Higher
jterry453 chapter 40 . 6/2/2014
Awwwwwwww
maphie chapter 39 . 6/2/2014
I must say, that wrap up was less than satisfactory. Maybe that's the whole point, 2 put k kids from round the way getting their Fairytale ending as best as punk kids do. I hope the epi answers more of the natural questions.
maphie chapter 30 . 6/2/2014
Lol! These two are the ultimate Ghetto love affair. Luv it!
merelyhuman chapter 40 . 5/10/2014
Loved the story!
Mr G and Me chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Gawd, I was 18 in June 1994 LOL. I'm not sure of all those terms, but remember I'm from the ass end of the world. Though I'll always remember walkmans and the sad way they'd sound when the batteries are going dead. Yikes that was painful. Anywho, this one has snagged by attention ... until I get some more angelawrd *cough cough ahem*
twilightcropseygirl chapter 40 . 4/14/2014
Just finished and I must say this story was great. I grew up in sunset park livedthere til I was 12. I can visualize the neighborhood and I remember it well. Thank you for taking me home.
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 40 . 3/22/2014
I suck that I only reviewed a couple times...but I found myself reading all your chapters late at night as I'd fall asleep on my Crapberry...and it's beyond impossible to review on that POS. Anyway, just wanted you to know how much I loved this. Though he was a hot-head, he loved her SO hard, and she loved him like crazy, too. There were many tense moments that had my heart beating fast, good times, bad times and everything in between...LOVED when he ran out and got a tattoo at the last minute...SMH. He rocks.

Loved their love. They made it work and it's solid forever. Awesome story.
xoxo
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Loving the cast of characters. E&B are spicy together...the glossary is hilarious. I'm happy to report there's only been one or two terms I wasn't sure of ;) Moving on! :D
Vivi H88 chapter 40 . 3/15/2014
Great story :) loved it .
twilightladies chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
Loved it loved it LOVED it! Pretty much sat & read this in a day!
Great story, thank you for sharing! xox
Guest chapter 25 . 2/1/2014
I honestly can say I would never be with a man who had so many women before me. I wouldn't be able to stand the fact I see them everywhere, that whenever we go we both meet them. I fon't know. I would probably move to another city to start from scraps.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
These days every hero must be a manwhore.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Kissing a woman for man'w attention is tacky.
Nikki1219 chapter 40 . 1/28/2014