Reviews for Higher
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 40 . 3/22/2014
I suck that I only reviewed a couple times...but I found myself reading all your chapters late at night as I'd fall asleep on my Crapberry...and it's beyond impossible to review on that POS. Anyway, just wanted you to know how much I loved this. Though he was a hot-head, he loved her SO hard, and she loved him like crazy, too. There were many tense moments that had my heart beating fast, good times, bad times and everything in between...LOVED when he ran out and got a tattoo at the last minute...SMH. He rocks.

Loved their love. They made it work and it's solid forever. Awesome story.
xoxo
Robsmyyummy Cabanaboy chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
Loving the cast of characters. E&B are spicy together...the glossary is hilarious. I'm happy to report there's only been one or two terms I wasn't sure of ;) Moving on! :D
Vivi H88 chapter 40 . 3/15/2014
Great story :) loved it .
twilightladies chapter 40 . 2/21/2014
Loved it loved it LOVED it! Pretty much sat & read this in a day!
Great story, thank you for sharing! xox
Guest chapter 25 . 2/1/2014
I honestly can say I would never be with a man who had so many women before me. I wouldn't be able to stand the fact I see them everywhere, that whenever we go we both meet them. I fon't know. I would probably move to another city to start from scraps.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/1/2014
These days every hero must be a manwhore.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
Kissing a woman for man'w attention is tacky.
Nikki1219 chapter 40 . 1/28/2014
Wonderful story...loved it!
Nikki1219 chapter 16 . 1/27/2014
Holy crap I am having flashbacks LOL
Nikki1219 chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
This chapter was hilarious! Edward and Jaspers conversation in the bedroom had me dying LOL and who didn't love Kool-Aid and Quarter waters... ha
Nikki1219 chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
These references are fantastic...totally bringing back in the day! Recording a mix off of hot 97 priceless...
OjosCafe chapter 40 . 1/16/2014
Hello! I just wanted to say that i really loved your story. It's the first one that i read in English, and it was amazing. I really i hated Edward some times, but I loved him more. I don't know, it was kinda stressing, but it was worth it.
Just wanted to say that. Great story.
Love.
bealove602 chapter 40 . 1/14/2014
Good story. .cute
Guest chapter 40 . 1/12/2014
I was totally tripping reading this. I graduated in 95 so the lingo just came back. My son got a kick out of me saying I was mad busy! Lol thanks for sharing. You really nailed it!
Eliza chapter 40 . 12/2/2013