Reviews for Higher
MinaRivera chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
starting this one today! I also had to google Virginia Slims, I'd never heard of that brand of cigarettes. Off to read the next chapter! xo Mina
twigirl chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
You've made me feel so old when I read the "terms" and their definitions lol. I was like who doesn't know what a Walkman is.
cuteascherries chapter 40 . 10/2/2013
: )
Sayblegirl chapter 40 . 9/20/2013
Really enjoyed this story. I haven't really read anything like it. Thanks for sharing.
dnb111 chapter 12 . 9/20/2013
Awe, Edward has feelings :) I love his protectiveness with Bella. Emmett going after Bella instead of Rose is a nice twist that doesn't happen very often here on FF.
MamaJoyof3 chapter 40 . 9/5/2013
I have to say Lexi, you did again for me. I put off reading this until I was finished with my month long classes and then time seem to get away from me. Over this past Labor Day weekend, I decided to take some time for myself and started reading this one. I'm so glad I could sit down and take the time to read this in one go because, as always, you totally blow me away with your writing! I loved it from jump. I would love to visit Bay Ridge and see where it is you live. As I was reading, I felt like I was right there with them, watching it all unfold before me and I absolutely Love to read every word you write. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I will always support you in anything you write.

AWESOME JOB!
Jaygm chapter 40 . 8/27/2013
Damn, Sexy Lexy! Your stories are absolutely awesome. This one was too! I loved these characters- Edward as a thug was a bit different, but he was absolutely dear.

This one rates right up there with your other stories: a must read again and again. These are simply keepers. Thanks so much for this.
Guest chapter 40 . 8/22/2013
Great story.
YourMyAddiction chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
I just fan girl screamed.
At 5 a.m.
I woke up the 5 other people in my house.
I'm currently searching for a new place to live.
It was worth it. I am in love with ALL your stories. *Insert fangirl squeal here*
vmp1 chapter 40 . 8/15/2013
Thank for sharing your story.
Luckycharms14 chapter 40 . 8/15/2013
I love the story but it needs a sequel
Luckycharms14 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
This story is so good THUMBS UP I have been looking for a new story and this is the one
driemygrl chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Lmfao wet spot oh lord so funny I know plenty of guys that let it dry and then bring a chick back to fuck again on those sheets bahahahahaha
Lilydukes chapter 40 . 8/10/2013
LOVE! so good!
twifam1 chapter 40 . 8/4/2013
Just finished your story and I moved it! Love that Ed turned his life around..
3,618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »