Reviews for Higher
Luckycharms14 chapter 4 . 8/13/2013
This story is so good THUMBS UP I have been looking for a new story and this is the one
driemygrl chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
Lmfao wet spot oh lord so funny I know plenty of guys that let it dry and then bring a chick back to fuck again on those sheets bahahahahaha
Lilydukes chapter 40 . 8/10/2013
LOVE! so good!
twifam1 chapter 40 . 8/4/2013
Just finished your story and I moved it! Love that Ed turned his life around..
Tsee85 chapter 34 . 8/4/2013
WHAT THE FUCK!He's fucking crazy!
venus081982 chapter 40 . 8/3/2013
All I can say is I absolutely loved this story! It was so good! I apologise for not reviewing sooner, I just had to keep reading. I loved this Edward, the way he talked, his attitude in general, just yummy! Another amazing story, you are such a brilliant writer! Now I'm off to start another of your fics! :)
ann71 chapter 40 . 8/3/2013
I seen this story many times ... I always past over it ..sooo glad I stop and read it . it was great I love it !
debnin chapter 40 . 8/2/2013
so good!
Tsee85 chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
Yo, this story really takes me back to those days. I was mad young but I still remember the craziness in those day. Love this hilarious
debnin chapter 26 . 8/1/2013
He's too possesive is the luck of Education
ritamistry chapter 40 . 8/1/2013
Fab story, I'm glad B & E were able to leave the ghetto without any problems.
TwiFanfictionRecs chapter 40 . 8/1/2013
Higher has been voted in the Top Ten Completed Fics for June 2013 on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Daphodill chapter 40 . 7/31/2013
I'm kind of glad I waited to read this so that I could get the whole story, although you updated like a fiend, woman. :D

This was a really great story. I was leery because partying and all that was something I never really understood. I was their age at that time and saw my classmates, friends, and family behaving as Bella and her girls. So, I wasn't really interested in reading about teenagers getting high for no good reason. I'm not sure what compelled me to read this now, but i'm glad I did.

The way you create these entirely new characterizations is, for lack of a better word, brilliant. Sure they did drugs and sold drugs, but that was not the focus. Okay, Jasper's high ass was hilarious. Love him! Anyway, as with all your fics, it comes down to the two mains and what motivates them. The methods they use to get from point A to point B don't really matter, although you have an amazing ability to create these worlds where I feel as if I'm walking the block right along with them.

Sure we're all reading fanfiction because we love Edward and Bella, but with your fics I feel like I really get to know them. You introduce them as new, but familiar characters. There's an instant connection, but you don't take that for granted. My heart broke when he finally broke things down to Carlisle. I hurt for his father and felt so proud of Edward and proud that Bella was able to bring that out in him.

The growth of them all was felt throughout. Every chapter gave a little bit more, they blended into a more cohesive unit, making a tighter bond. I feel kind of bad that Em didn't end up with someone permanently and that Rose was so awful, but it works. We can't always have tidy little packages that don't deviate from canon.

Your ability to make me laugh, then bring me close to tears, and then nail biting suspense is amazing. I can't even explain how much I enjoy and appreciate your talent.

Thank you for sharing your talent, for pulling me out of my comfort zone, for helping me to see life from a different perspective. Higher was a gripping story from chapter 1 to the epi. I groaned when the page said "The End." I did not want it to be over. I very nearly cried.

Best - Daph
EmiJ-x chapter 40 . 7/30/2013
Amazing story, absolutely loved it! You're such a good writer, I was hooked from the get go
Leibeezer chapter 40 . 7/30/2013
I found this story two days ago, and I loved it.
3,637 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »