Reviews for Higher
RaeRae064 chapter 40 . 7/27/2013
Best fucking story ever! The suspense was killed me every chapter thinking shit was gonna go down . You're a WONDERFUL author . The accents were cool as well . I was wondering who you pictured in your head as edward and bella in your fanfic? Was it the normal rob and kristen or were you picturing someone else ? I want to read all your fanfics now . Amazing work .

Much love
Rae
A is for Angel chapter 40 . 7/25/2013
I love the ending you provided. Thank you for sharing the story and taking us higher
A is for Angel chapter 39 . 7/23/2013
I'm so glad he finally got on one knee. Thank you for updating .
A is for Angel chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
I would use time as an excuse to trust again in the end. Thanks for updating
A is for Angel chapter 37 . 7/23/2013
Uh oh that's not good. I hope she's okay. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 36 . 7/23/2013
Ugh time for what? Thank you for updating.
A is for Angel chapter 35 . 7/23/2013
:( Edward should have explained himself better. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 34 . 7/23/2013
I have a feeling things will hit rock bottom before they get better. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 33 . 7/23/2013
I hope nothing bad comes from this. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
I have faith in you to know you'll write an amazing story. Thanks for updating
A is for Angel chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
I'm glad Bella had the birthday she wanted and no one ruined it. Thank you for updating
RFM86 chapter 40 . 7/22/2013
Loved this story, Lexi! I was frightened it was going to go terribly angsty there for a minute, but you pulled it through for them. With Edward's temper and Bella's depression and insecurities, it could have gone much worse. But I loved every minute of this story! You did a brilliant job, my dear. Thank you for sharing it with us :)
A is for Angel chapter 30 . 7/22/2013
Defintely trust her now Edward? Thank you for updating.
A is for Angel chapter 29 . 7/22/2013
It's Bella's birthday I hope Edward doesn't ruin that. Thank you for updating. Can't wait for more
A is for Angel chapter 28 . 7/21/2013
I hope he does it the right way for them. Thank you for updating
3,634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »