Reviews for Child of Heaven
i think that most of the people in the guild just can't imagine Erza being in a romantic relationship. There is also the fact that serious gay couples probably aren't common and that they probably never considered that Erza might swing that way. Also Erza was always really strict and violent and scares everyone away. I really do wonder how everyone will take it once they find out that Erza and Eve are a thing.
Fish Fillet chapter 218 . 2/24
I just don't get how Sakura hasn't figured out who Eve is going out with yet? Shouldn't it be obvious by how much time Eve spends with Erza? Perhaps Sakura is under the misconception that Erza has a thing for Jellal based on their history that she's probably heard about? I know that Eve and Erza try to be discreet when they interact with others and probably just look like besties, but they also blatantly flirt when they are together and ignore the world around them. I guess Sakura is busy with her own life to notice and it looks like she is trying to get with Laxus.
Fish Fillet chapter 218 . 2/24
Now I'm absolutely hoping for Eve to save everyone so that no one can talk bad about her. The entirety of Fiore will have to acknowledge that a 'demon' saved their lives. Also as Itachi once said, the one who is acknowledged by the people becomes the Hokage. Oops wrong story hehe. Though Eve totally needs a Wizard Saint post, since everyone else sucks besides Makarov and the former God Serena.
Spiritual-Sister chapter 1 . 2/24
For those who do not already know, we're living in the last days; the times Jesus Christ warned about.

All the issues going on is on a worldwide scale and its one of many proofs that these are the end times.

If you know deep down in your heart this is true & you feel something is not right in the world... I highly encourage you to seek our father in heaven while he may be found and to come out of this world while there is still time. Like 1 John 2:17 indicates in the written word aka the bible:

"The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."

Many people are too caught up and is focused on the wrong things in life thanks to all the distractions going on when they need to realize destruction & judgment is not too far away. Fleeing to other countries or protesting on the streets is not going to make things better or save you; it's the love of Christ and your faith.

As long as your seeking Jesus Christ, you're gonna be okay. But if you're loving this life or is just so attached to this world... you're going to lose it. That is why I encourage you all to draw close to the father in heaven. You draw close to him and he will draw close to you. Do what you can to repent (turn away or stop doing it) of your sins. We all say & do things and stumble since we're imperfect creatures but if you sincerely go to the father in prayer and ask for forgiveness, he will forgive you; you just gotta mean what you say and repent.

Nobody comes to the father but through the son. You deny the son and you deny the father. But if you accept the son then you have the father. It's by Jesus' blood we're redeemed back to the father in heaven so you want to seek him in all your ways.

The father in heaven knows the hearts & minds of all of us so he knows who you are deep down and what you've been through. He cares about you. When you open up your heart and allow the father & son in your life, they're gonna take you where you need to go but you gotta be willing to seek them for yourself. Nobody can build your relationship with Jesus Christ. It's up to you to read the bible for yourself & seek the truth; reading the word of god feeds the spirit, gives you knowledge and helps clears up the lies & deceptions of the world.

Time is so very, very short since things are just escalating day-to-day. Don't allow the spirit of fear to overcome you. Just draw close to the father in prayer, let go of this dying world, repent and follow Jesus. Following Jesus Christ keeps one out of sin but it also separates you from this world and that's the direction you want to go; toward the son of the most high, our savior and redeemer.

Take care and remember it's the love of Christ and your faith. Don't allow anyone or anything to hinder you. Forgive and let go since we all fall short.
WolfOfHell chapter 218 . 2/24
Good chapter.
Now Sakura know about Eve's relationship even if she don't know with who. I bet that she will be quite shocked when Eve will arrive at Miyu's house with Erza.
It's cool that they decided that they will not hide their relation even if they won't scream about it on the roof, I can't wait to read about the guild reaction of their coming out.

The transformation into full demon is still in the way, that's a good thing, I hope that you will write some drama about it, it would be awesome.

I can't wait next week.
CrimsonQuartz chapter 218 . 2/24
Eve and Ezra are so adorable together
ShugoYuuki123 chapter 218 . 2/23
Awesome chapter looking forward to what happens next :)
dragomaster312 chapter 1 . 2/23
wait...I thought Eve was a demon slayer. not a devil slayer. ?
Had an idea for an ending to this story, during the war thanks to Eve Erza and her mother share a short bond before she is killed by Acnologia. As she is dying she gives Erza her dragon powers turning her into a dragon slayer. After the war Erza willingly becomes a human shaped dragon and she and Eve get married. About a century later after every one is gone they deiced to leave Fairy tail to the newer generations and leave to go explore the world together. Dosen't have to happen just thought it would be nice since this way Eve won't out live Erza.
grifman275 chapter 218 . 2/23
So it begins. I wonder how she will handle Tartaros. She can finally use her demon slayer magic, and test out her curse power as well.
I really do hope that you give Eve a reason to actually use and master her curse ability. What's the point of having it if it's not useful?
Twinkie chapter 217 . 2/22
Love this chapter since we get to read about Eve's feelings and Erza helping her deal with it. I do wonder though if everyone will know about Eve's secret power since I'm betting on Natsu announcing it to everyone. What does Eve need to do in Fairy Hills? I'm glad that Mui doesn't seem as bothered about the truth then I believed. I wonder how Eve's Father will play a part in all this Tartaros business. I wonder if someone will come to Eve or Eve will be lured to Tartaros?
QuietGiant chapter 123 . 2/20
I left off here 123
QuietGiant chapter 59 . 2/20
I fucking knew it
grifman275 chapter 217 . 2/18
I have a feeling Eve will be meeting her father soon...
2,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »