Reviews for Child of Heaven
Swarma chapter 66 . 3/28
when's the oc going to start having her own scenes instead of stealing them all from existing characters?
sussy baka chapter 113 . 10/15/2023
amogus
Guest chapter 124 . 9/20/2023
See now...me personally I could never have a Dark and or Evil version of myself. We'd honestly be chilling together. I feel like the problem with Eve is that she's too emotional and they keep getting interrupted. They need a Real and true Heart to heart with no outside interference in order to settle this properly.
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 32 . 6/17/2023
also... a sword that nullifies magic would be a great weapon to have... if she ever actually did that instead of blocking kt with a shield everytime. prob would make fights go better.
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 30 . 6/17/2023
didn't recognize you... huh... TAKE THE MASK OFF THEN! it's hardly erzas fault. honestly, aside from the amount of things that her wearing a mask is making unplausible , I'm enjoying the fic. but if your going to make your character wear a mask, you should find a way to write the things your putting jn the story work with it, instead of just acting like it's not there for certain things
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 26 . 6/17/2023
also she should only be like.. 12 or 13 I'm pree sure
Walkmanapprenticewordsmith chapter 26 . 6/17/2023
this ... frankly weird kiss... shouldn't of happened.. she said she still wears her mask, and there was no mention of it comming off at all
kayke120 chapter 278 . 6/2/2023
A GREAT STORY!
Jestly chapter 278 . 5/31/2023
it been a wild ride but god damn dose this bring tear to my eyes... thank for the story.
QuiteSarcastic chapter 12 . 5/7/2023
Man, another fic that wants to stick to the story no matter fucking what. Great, now i dont have to watch the anime a second time.
Critical Guest chapter 65 . 3/29/2023
Excellent I’m glad things are properly beginning to pick up now. I only wonder why Gajeel was taking so long with that job since his fight technically got stolen from him?!
Critical Guest chapter 27 . 3/27/2023
Writing feedback:
Bad news is you definitely need(ed) a spellchecker at some places. Your tenses seem to be okay though.

Good news is that the MC is not ridiculously over powered (yet?) as she’s gotten her butt kicked several times before something or someone comes in and saves/stops the fight. I know some stories struggle to balance things (Fairy Tail already struggles with power balancing). I know she’s said to be strong but so far she hasn’t really did anything of note.
Also it is interesting providing another POV from someone other than the main cast. It’s great that you’re covering the gaps that the anime doesn’t mention and that it’s not a straight rehash of the plot.

Story opinion:
Honestly Eve is passive at best and barely the main character in her own story. The beginning starts with her finding out she has magic (and is literally given a magic book) then she gets kidnapped and forgets she has magic? She may have been a kid but she didn’t even attempt to use it. There’s no mention of it. Then she’s free to tell everyone what happened— oh wait she doesn’t. She leaves Erza alone, doesn’t try tracking down her sister, all she does is settle in a guild and get famous!

I thought she would remember who Kagura was and put the pieces together (“oh yeah I know your brother”) that way but literally nothing happened. There was no revelation and Kagura was gone with no fanfare. Idk if you’re “sowing the seeds” of friendship for later on or what, but so far I highly doubt it given the MC’s poor memory issues and failure to do anything.

I genuinely hope this gets better bc it is interesting. It’s just incredibly frustrating to watch the MC go through the story without trying to change anything. For now I will continue reading.
Terastrasza chapter 13 . 3/22/2023
I hate it when fics feel they have to stick religiously to canon, like why the hell isn't she telling anyone about the tower? Unlike Erza she wasn't threatened with her friends lives, but no, the whole thing is forgotten because "cannon". Also, unlike Erza she already had magic but didn't use it at all to escape. At least Rob had the excuse that he was too old to survive using magic. MC is far to passive.
xehsous2 chapter 8 . 2/22/2023
I still dont know if Eve was a girl or a guy in her past life
Ame No Minakanushl chapter 278 . 2/6/2023
This was beautifully written and the end while not perfect could beat the endings of anime that had entire teams to write
3,967 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »