Reviews for But I'm Already a Wizard!
jon12231223 chapter 1 . 7/25
jacksuren19 chapter 1 . 7/8
great story. please continue
trying to be so oh original chapter 1 . 1/9
you know you should continue this since they make it into an offical anime
deathstalker982 chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
ok, so i just watched the short on netflix, and i wanted to know if you plan to continue this, as i would love to see more of this. hope you do
KrisB-71854 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
It would be funnier if you did another scene of this where instead of the usual Harry being summoned, that you have Sirius basically sent to Harry.

There is no way in hell that Sirius would consider taking Harry out o an all girls school. Sirius would just think that his godson was living the dream.

Of course, I could also see Harry running to Hogwarts trying to get away from various girls that have been lusting on him.

Oh, it would be even better if you had most of his school want to come/visit with him as hey male magicals. Harry might be cute, but maybe they can find boys of their own!
YooHoo chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
I was wondering, when were you going to post the next chapter? This is a good book so far
Kapola Nuva chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Definately interesting, hope you continue to write this
Hyena-Sennin chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Please write an update for that one.
Drakolf chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
I'd definitely like to see more this. Problem is, you posted this three years ago, so I think you might've forgotten about this. Either that or lost your muse or inspiration for this. While I'm hoping for a revival, in going to see if there are others like this. Good luck to you with future plans!
jakeg chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
Love the chapter and cant wait to see what comes next, hope the next chapter comes out soon
nightwing5723 chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
PLEASE update this story. Little Witch Academia dose not have a lot to it and I'd to at least one longer story for it.
MayAnny chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
Oh for the love of god, why no chapter 2?! D:

I so wish I could read more of this, seriously. Even if a lot of the magic of Witch Academia was rather superficial, it's still interesting. I'll just follow, I guess...
ScarletandLunaRcool chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I can't WAIT for you to release another part! This is so good!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
This seems very interesting.
Angel Thera chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Interesting. I am wanting to see what comes next.