Reviews for But I'm Already a Wizard!
Lokiismylife chapter 1 . 2/5
This seems very interesting.
Angel Thera chapter 1 . 1/11
Interesting. I am wanting to see what comes next.
World62590 chapter 1 . 1/7
So far so good
Toolazy2login chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
The fact that Harry is the only wizard in a school is witches is very amusing, especially with Sucy's shenanigans D The way you explained the events at Hogwarts without Harry is so intriguing and well done. The way you thought about what could have happened is so cool :) This whole crossover is a really good idea that you've thought out greatly! Keep going :D
Crossoverpairinglover chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
I've heard about that anime, and I'd love to see it dubbed and shown to a wider audience. Then we can see more neat crosses like this one
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
nice
awkwardtaxi chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
I have no idea what the crossover world of this story is, since I tend to stick with things that are potter-related in some form or another, but you did a good enough job of describing the witch-world enough that I guess it doesn't matter too much. Still, I rather like the idea and the characters and would definitely be interested if you decide to continue this story. (Best way to learn about random other series/storyline-things is to read about them in crossovers, lol.)
Princess Aruki chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
please update soon!
Manga154 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
This sounds vary interesting, crunchy roll had the episode you referenced and I have to say it was quite the laugh when all you've been able to read is HP Fanfics. I may have to try my had at this.
superotakufan chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This story sounds really interesting, especially because you did your homework and made your own history for the story instead of just a character-insert type of fanfiction. I'm really impressed. You also clearly explained your idea through your story, and gave your characters emotion. I honestly hope you continue with this fanfiction at some point or another. If not, that's perfectly fine. I just hope that you continue writing in any manner, as I see a bright future waiting for you in story writing. Good luck, my friend.

- SHinju
PS: If you ever need help with this story (or just a BETA reader), send me a message. I'd be more than happy to help in whatever way you need. :)
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I like your story and look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
Lupine Horror chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
PAIR HIM UP WITH SUCY! SHE IS AWESOME!
Reonido chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Hello! Yes it does sound interesting!
Wiil Harry have his Hogwarts harem?
OSR fanatic chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)

What are the Pairings for this story. Will Harry stay at Little Witch Academia or stay at Hogwarts?
Winter's Folly chapter 1 . 5/2/2013