Reviews for the air near my fingers
Von chapter 19 . 1/22
Damn this was awesome! Although I do miss the openness of John Smith. ;)

This sort of community experiment is horrific. Being born into an objectionable situation where modern medicine (not to mention comfort) is removed and being deprived of the education needed to survive in the world outside it is revolting. Those born into it can't consent, may suffer needlessly (like Isaac) or die (sickness or a fall - or a stabbing) and what happens when the money runs out or the experiment ends? A whole generation or more who are told their world and lives are fake, here's the door, good luck with it? (Maybe - hopefully - there's funds put aside for reintergration education should that happen but still... those things always seem to be less than is truly needed and I've no doubt that many born and raised into the life wouldn't be able to cope at all. Anyway.)

Great fic, really enjoyed it, loved how it took a premise from the show and reimagined it. :D
luckbringer chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
Such a wonderful story! I think this is the best HN/FoB rewrite I've read to date, seeing as how the other versions have too much angst at the end. Please keep writing!
AwesomeIcecreamKitten chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is my favourite fanfiction so far!
Hazelmist chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
Awwww. I thought this was going to be the same old story but making Rose blind and then throwing in the "monsters" and the computer and the 24th century was awesome! Seeing Rose take care of John and the family entirely on her own with only a little help from the GAATkeeper and Joan was awesome. I liked watching Rose fall for John but I LOVED how the Doctor and Rose got together at the end. I thought for sure he'd try to push her away at least for a little while, but he was ready for it from the very first millisecond.
kaji13 chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
PS You need to write an epilogue where they go back to give Milo his cookies!
kaji13 chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
Fantastic. Brilliant. Bloody beautiful - I loved every word of this story!

As for their little wager...I don't think Rose has a chance in hell. She's already accidentally called him "love" once, what's to stop her from saying it again? :)

Wonderful story!
kaji13 chapter 16 . 9/12/2014
*holds breath*
kaji13 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
I just noticed that all the chapter titles are White Stripes song titles! Fun!
kaji13 chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
This scenario works incredibly well with the Village plotline and characters, really enjoying it!
kaji13 chapter 8 . 9/12/2014
I got so sucked into this story that I realize I hadn't left a review yet! This story is fantastic...even though it closely mirrors the plot of Human Nature/Family of Blood, it kind of has the feeling of The Village, which I love. I know a lot of people hated that movie, but I really loved it. I hope Rose can get the real Doctor back sooooooooon!
1412 karasu chapter 19 . 9/6/2014
They still have to give Milo his cinnamon biscuits! The scoundrels. And what happened to her 2 months of missing memory?
dae.lyn.7 chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
Good story, the last chapter was my favorite :) And the bit about the bet cracked me up!
Shoyzz chapter 19 . 6/29/2014
This was a fantastic story! I loved how you took one episode and changed it but yet it still was very similar to the actual story!
It was awesome! Great work
And it got me hoocked since the beginning!
And I was wondering if it was okay with you if I could do some sketches from your story? Of course I'll credit you and leave a link to the story but if you dont want to, it's okay ;)
alechrnol11 chapter 18 . 6/8/2014
Very well written and amazing that you paraphrased the episodes where this happened with Martha. Absolutely beautifully written.
Aunt.Sue.NihgCharthaigh chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
This chapter was a bit wibbly wobbly. The beginning-pretty much everything in italics-is unnecessary and off putting. If it has some major tie in later, I apologize. From that point on it gradually gets back on track.