Reviews for the air near my fingers
Ysabel chapter 1 . 1/12
This was well written and entertaining, but you should probably credit the plot of The Village, the M. Night Shyamalan movie that I'm sure you're familiar with as the plots are extraordinarily similar.
Heather Snow chapter 19 . 12/12/2015
I liked the idea for this story. Interesting twist having Rose blind. The ending was a little unresolved for my tastes, but overall a good story.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
bit a crazy, bit a fun, not your best story (the Trio story I reviewed earlier takes that cake) but good. A lovely retelling of the Brood with Rose instead of Martha. Did you get the idea from 'Running out of Time' by Margret Haddox?
Xanoka chapter 19 . 10/13/2015
Awww, finally! Thank you for the story, it was very sweet and satisfying. I like how you wove the two stories together. Rose and an almost-human Doctor is excellent! Thanks again!
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
No offense intended, but this was so incredibly unexpectedly good. I just didn't see it coming. A Family of Blood AU has never been so emotionally moving, interesting, and technically perfect in all matters. This was an utter delight. Thank you so much for writing this story.
Diving in chapter 19 . 6/23/2015
So what happened to her exactly? Because when she get in the village he's been here two months. Where was she during those two months?
Godiva9 chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
Brilliant story, thanks for writing and sharing it! : )
Dontblink chapter 19 . 5/17/2015
This has been one of the best Doctor Who stories I've ever read...i'm so glad I found it.
Petiteh chapter 19 . 3/15/2015
Hello :) just wanted to thank you for the story it was amazing and the plot just made me read on and on without stopping. And the relationship between the Doctor and Rose was very well written.
So thank you again! It was a pleasure to read your story!
Von chapter 19 . 1/22/2015
Damn this was awesome! Although I do miss the openness of John Smith. ;)

This sort of community experiment is horrific. Being born into an objectionable situation where modern medicine (not to mention comfort) is removed and being deprived of the education needed to survive in the world outside it is revolting. Those born into it can't consent, may suffer needlessly (like Isaac) or die (sickness or a fall - or a stabbing) and what happens when the money runs out or the experiment ends? A whole generation or more who are told their world and lives are fake, here's the door, good luck with it? (Maybe - hopefully - there's funds put aside for reintergration education should that happen but still... those things always seem to be less than is truly needed and I've no doubt that many born and raised into the life wouldn't be able to cope at all. Anyway.)

Great fic, really enjoyed it, loved how it took a premise from the show and reimagined it. :D
luckbringer chapter 19 . 11/20/2014
Such a wonderful story! I think this is the best HN/FoB rewrite I've read to date, seeing as how the other versions have too much angst at the end. Please keep writing!
AwesomeIcecreamKitten chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This is my favourite fanfiction so far!
Hazelmist chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
Awwww. I thought this was going to be the same old story but making Rose blind and then throwing in the "monsters" and the computer and the 24th century was awesome! Seeing Rose take care of John and the family entirely on her own with only a little help from the GAATkeeper and Joan was awesome. I liked watching Rose fall for John but I LOVED how the Doctor and Rose got together at the end. I thought for sure he'd try to push her away at least for a little while, but he was ready for it from the very first millisecond.
kaji13 chapter 18 . 9/12/2014
PS You need to write an epilogue where they go back to give Milo his cookies!
kaji13 chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
Fantastic. Brilliant. Bloody beautiful - I loved every word of this story!

As for their little wager...I don't think Rose has a chance in hell. She's already accidentally called him "love" once, what's to stop her from saying it again? :)

Wonderful story!