Reviews for Soul Protectors
BlackRose999 chapter 29 . 9/9
I'd like to Contribute a Song here, Just A Kiss from Lady Antebellum would be an amazing couples song for them. it really speaks about what they've gone through and where their going
Huge fan of this fan fiction and I want to request a couple song. "My Demons" and "point of no return" both by starset. Please do these songs and keep writing this amazing story
00nighthowler00 chapter 29 . 4/23
Make it in New York and PLEASE DO A FALL OUT BOY SONG (I love irresistible)
Please write more chapters please. I'm really in to this story so please don't leave me hanging like this.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/10/2016
Please update!
This is truly amazing. I love how the plot is unfolding, but can you please add more to this?
Masaki Meadows chapter 28 . 5/30/2016
OMG, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY, PLEASE CONTIUNE IT, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS, PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE AND POST A NEW CHAPTER!
Robyn tyler chapter 29 . 5/21/2016
OK so sorry im did not review but now I am just saying that you are as AMAZING AS HELLL WHICH IN MY BOOKS IS DARN FABULOUS
Guest chapter 29 . 5/19/2016
u must write more i love this story
Internal-Suffering chapter 29 . 5/4/2016
Maybe the final concert should be somewhere warm and cool like... California! Also, please update!
TheMysticFrog chapter 29 . 4/18/2016
I love your story! It's a unique setting for characters like these. I hope you are able to update sometime soon. ;) (I had to make the 667th review lol)
crazygirl chapter 29 . 3/14/2016
Love it ... Please don't end these chapters yet also you should take them to Hawaii or Alaska anyhow good job
crazygirl chapter 26 . 3/14/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhjj sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuttttttteeeeee
crazygirl chapter 18 . 3/14/2016
YES YES YES IM SOOO HAPPY GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP IM SO HAPPY
KAYLA chapter 20 . 3/6/2016
To mushy wrinkles nose
Masaki Meadows chapter 29 . 2/27/2016
That was awesome! I soo love this story, you don't get it, this story is incredible that I just can't explain with words! I'm very sad that you said there is going to be only 5 or 6 chapters left! I've very loved it! And I think there final concert should be in Egypt cause it would be funny or to France, Paris because then it could be romantic and if you can, add some lemon parts in this! I would love that!