Reviews for A Trail Of Destruction
shortiepurk chapter 50 . 11/18
This. Is. Amazing! I just read this entire story today... so thank you for completely containing my entire Saturday haha I really love this fic. You did such a remarkable job writing it, so than you so very much for sharing it. This fic is definitely in my top 5 of all time!
MichellevE94 chapter 50 . 11/15
I just finished this story and I knew I had to comment on it, because this story is a freaking masterpiece. I cried and laughed throughout this whole story and I’m just so thankful for it because it was an amazing experience. Thank you for writing this story. And also thank you for the author’s note at the end, I don’t know you but I’m so happy that your life turned out this way!
Again, thank you for this masterpiece.
Anojen chapter 50 . 10/23
For a long time I was afraid of reading this story because of the angst warning. A few days ago, I finally put on my big girl pants and delved into it... I am so glad I did!
I just finished the story and I am speech less with my emotions in turmoil over how good it was. It is well written and the roller coster of emotions I went through while reading this was worth it.
Even though the ending is perfect and so full of (angst: my stomach actually rolled around from pain when Regina left the voicemail) love and hope, I have to confess to be a bit frustrated that after such a journey we don't a glimpse of the breaking of the curse aftermath...
But a thousand thank yous for sharing this amazing story with us.
robsmorrilla chapter 50 . 10/20
I just finished reading this fic and even tho I’m late cause it’s already finished since more than a year, I feel the need and the ‘duty’ to review it. It has been a hell of a journey. I loved this fic since the beginning and I was so surprised by it cause I’m not one who likes fics in this short time. I fell in love with it and felt the need to eat this fic as fast as I could, I fell in love with the beautiful angst, with the fluff and the smut. I fell in love with the story in general and, with no doubt, this is gonna be one of my top 5 fanfics. I’ve been recommending it to so many people as if it was my creation. I wanted to thank you because this is one of the best stories I’ve ever read, I want to thank you because you made me fell in love with them one time more, thank you for sharing it cause the world needs this story, and thank you because of all you’ve taught me during this reading, about SwanQueen and about myself. I think I can never thank you properly enough but yeah, this long review kinda tries to explain it.
Now I’m going to read more of your works cause I’m already missing this story and I think you’re a great writer.
Robs
saragabriel chapter 50 . 10/5
Ok lots of sleep lost whilst reading this story and now having come to the last chapter i am sad its over and done with. It really pulled me in, with the emotions the hurt, the love, the fun, and the hope. No doubt i'll reread it in the future and still love it as much as this first time. Thank you so much for writing it.
saragabriel chapter 28 . 10/4
Damn this chapter broke me, yup real tears pooring down my face whilst reading this. Damn that was some powerful writing. Normally i cant stand henry in stories but here you made him work. Made him fit made him pivotal in reginas road to recovery. Damn that was something to read.
saragabriel chapter 24 . 10/4
I cant seem to put this one down, loosing almost as much sleep over it as emma. Its that good. You play those emptions, that hurt, the trust issues so well. And well the love scenes arent too shabby either wink wink nudge nudge. But yeah i am loving this story. Am loving your writing style. So glad there will be more stories to read after this one.
saragabriel chapter 20 . 10/3
Well these kind of surprises make the work day a whole lot more interresting. Wowzer that was really something , whata away to rewrite a bad memory.
saragabriel chapter 16 . 10/3
Omg that was one hot chapter, didnt expect it to go that way after reginas phonecall though but more than pleased that it did. And yeah for research on emmas partso pleased she managed to talk regina down from her panicattack seriously hope that henry was out cold though or atleat his bedroom is soundproof
Claire Chaput chapter 50 . 9/24
Absolutely loved this story. There were times when I did not think a happy ending would happen,but you came through. Thank you for sharing.
IF YOU PUT THAT LOVE,SEX AND UNDERSTANDING FROM YOUR STORIES IN YOUR LIFE,YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL A HAPPY IS VERY LUCKY.I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO READ YOUR OTHER ARE A VERY VERY GOOD LUCK.
turtleback chapter 50 . 9/20
I enjoyed this story so much. Thanks for sticking with it for 3 years!
love your clever.
you are a smart love and understanding you express in your writing,i feel it cmes from your hart. i hope what ever partner you have can appreciate all that love and understanding you spill in your make us readers feel there is love in this world,if you are brave to enough to look for it.
you are very clever,i enjoyed your writing.
1,978 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »