Reviews for A Trail Of Destruction
Great first chapter
SamanthaGay chapter 50 . 7/5
Well, I finished. Wow. I am completely exhausted. Cried my eyes out. This was perfect from beginning to end. Why couldn't the OUAT writers have hired you instead of, well, those amateurs?

So, I know that you're in the middle of FLoM and WG, but have you considered a sequel to this one?

Love you Helen xoxoxo
SamanthaGay chapter 31 . 7/5
Regina is going to take Emma to the vault, isn't she? I'm not sure that I'm ready for this...
SamanthaGay chapter 28 . 7/4
Oh God. Finally! It amazes me how gentle and understanding Henry has become. Will Regina's admission be enough to allow her to tell Emma the truth? You have me on pins and needles. I'm so tense and nearly distraught with worry over how Emma will actually find out the truth and what her reaction will be.

Talk about fishing... You really know how to dangle the bait and give us just enough line until we bite down and are completely hooked.
SamanthaGay chapter 17 . 7/4
And Regina may be starting to grow a conscience! Hopefully somehow she will realize that the curse was meant to be broken and that, once it is, perhaps they can find their happiness together. So what's it gonna take? Hmm?
SamanthaGay chapter 16 . 7/4
Oh yeah. That was really really HOT! And it was the first time for both of them?! Even hotter!
SamanthaGay chapter 10 . 7/4
God Helen, it seems that everything you write is perfect. I'm finally getting to this gem (even though I have 23 WIPs that I'm keeping up with), and I can't put it down. It's like you really KNOW these people; like you've met them and talked to them and learned every nuance of their characters. I SEE Emma's pain, HEAR Regina's self-loathing, FEEL Henry's despair. How do you do this? I really want to know. Have you taken years of Creative Writing classes? Studied all of the great authors? You are simply amazing.

OK. Now I have to take a short break and catch my breath. I want to hold Emma and slap Regina and maybe shake Henry a little bit.

God bless you sweetie.
D M Harper chapter 8 . 6/16
I am putting up my hand to admit I am currently binge reading this totally amazing story and telling you there is nothing wrong with slow, slow, bloody slow burn. It has the habit of sucking in readers and leaving them wanting more. Bravo on your writing and I eagerly press on to the next chapter, cheers D.
detailsofyourincompetence chapter 32 . 6/2
Oh my god, this chapter killed me! And broke my heart!

Everything was so well written, also, beforehand, Regina’s journey from strongly disliking Emma to loving her so much she had to tell her the truth even if it meant losing her! I’m crying so hard. And then Emma fights do hard because she doesn’t want to believe her, because believing her also means losing her... Again, it’s breaking my heart.

I can’t wait to see what’s coming next!
detailsofyourincompetence chapter 24 . 5/25
Wow, Emma’s dream... it’s so horrible, and you describe her emotions so well, making her pain something tangible. And how she thinks she’s not lovable- I cried at that, and at her clawing her own skin off.

This journey of the three of them, Emma, Regina and Henry, it’s amazing to read, despite being painful and heartbreaking as fuck!
detailsofyourincompetence chapter 16 . 5/18
I shouldn’t have left my last comment before finishing this chapter, because now I have to add that I love everything about it, and I’m so glad they’re not being sensible, and I can’t believe Emma did research before doing Regina, what a nerd!
detailsofyourincompetence chapter 16 . 5/18
I can’t believe im in the middle of ch.16, and it’s such an emotional rollercoaster! My thoughts keep switching from ‚omg, reginas going to break up with her‘, to ‚ha, emmas simply not gonna let her‘, to ‚are they going to be sensible about breaking up?!‘, to ‚thank god, theyre kissing, they can’t break up.‘

I don’t know how I’m going to make it through this chapter alive. It’s beautiful!
parrillasfire chapter 12 . 5/14
I've been seeing people talking about this fanfic a lot on my tl lately, so I decide that I should start reading it, then I did, today, 4 hours ago and I can't stop myself it is just SO GOOD! I'm loving every second of it, and this kiss? It was worth waiting 12 chapters because OMG amazing! I found out that you're also the one writing for love or money and it doesn't surprise me that people are really liking it as much as they liked this one because they're both so good! You're very talented!
detailsofyourincompetence chapter 12 . 5/3
Oh my god, i just finished chapter 12, and im soooooo , but also , because it’s chapter 12 of 50, and i guess it’s not titled ‚trail of destruction‘ for no reason, and ive heard it’s going to destroy me. Im a little scared...

But also, i love this so much, and i can’t believe i‘ve only not read this before because of my strong dislike of ! Thank you for sharing this!
Raye chapter 50 . 4/19
Thank you for this beautiful story.
Definitely invested.
Rollercoaster of emotions
Thank you for all your Swanqueen stories.
2,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »