Reviews for Holding
DragonyPhoenix chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I'm not ready to move just yet. Wow. That's wonderful.
YoSafBridge chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
This was cute. I love that relationship and I really think you captured Xander's rather odd thought patterns. I really love that you started with his discomfort and how much he wishes he could move and end with his changing his mind. Very poetic imagery in this.
Hobbit-Luvr chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Great story, loved how he thought, it did sound like Xander, the best part was deffinatly poetic, poetic almost, great!
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
I really like this. I haven't much liked Xander these past few seasons, but this story really makes me feel for him. I think you did a great job of getting into his head. Well done!
Gyrus chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
While some of the language use in this story is a bit awkward, there is some strong imagery and sensory detail. Also, the way that Xander's mind wanders seems very realistic, as does his desire to put off facing the aftermath of Willow's rampage. Keep it up.
Abby chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Awesome keep writing you have talent
Bolo chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Nice. X/W forever!
Ghostrider chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Fantastic story, full of angst. Great introspection. Too bad we won't see this on the show.
Jane McCartney chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
So this is your first time 'round... Don't worry, everyone's gonna be nice with you, I'm sure :) Well, you do write good stuff anyway. The raised points about Xander's characters are the usual classic, and you're dealing with it nicely. Keep it up!
HonorH chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Beautifully done. I love the Xander thought patterns here. You didn't leave anything out, including his physical discomfort and his acute worry about what might be happening elsewhere, but you still kept the focus on Willow-where it had to be. A terrific first effort!
RobC chapter 1 . 8/20/2002